Page 640 of 1819 FirstFirst ... 14054059063063863964064164265069074011401640 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 18187
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Jack Swagger: All American Perfection continued to show why we are the most dominant tag team in the history of the WWE. There is no team on this roster, or in history that could match up to the ShowOff, Dolph Ziggler, and the All American American, Jack Swagger. There is no manager that could match up to Vickie Guerrero. In Your House was just another step in proving why we will hold these WWE Tag Team Championships for a long time.
    Rey: Congrats Jack on the win, but you couldn't have done it with Ziggler. Am I right? Obviously, he is the one who has said that has all the skills in the world. He has also said that he can out wrestle anyone and everyone which includes you. How do you feel about that?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Congrats Jack on the win, but you couldn't have done it with Ziggler. Am I right? Obviously, he is the one who has said that has all the skills in the world. He has also said that he can out wrestle anyone and everyone which includes you. How do you feel about that?
    Jack Swagger: And how do you feel about not even being booked? Me and Dolph agreed from the start we will work together as a team, so of course I couldn't have done it without him, considering we are a tag team, and we are the WWE Tag Team Champions, that means two Rey, two people. And as for our singles careers, when we both agree that we have nothing left to do in the Tag Team Division, we will go on too become the two best superstars in the history of the WWE, so should our paths cross, the better man will win. But as for right now, us two aren't afraid to take out the one of you.

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Jack Swagger: And how do you feel about not even being booked? Me and Dolph agreed from the start we will work together as a team, so of course I couldn't have done it without him, considering we are a tag team, and we are the WWE Tag Team Champions, that means two Rey, two people. And as for our singles careers, when we both agree that we have nothing left to do in the Tag Team Division, we will go on too become the two best superstars in the history of the WWE, so should our paths cross, the better man will win. But as for right now, us two aren't afraid to take out the one of you.
    Rey: That's good to hear Jack. However, aren't you afraid of what might happen when the split happens? Who will take Vickie with them? And who will attack who?

Rey: That's good to hear Jack. However, aren't you afraid of what might happen when the split happens? Who will take Vickie with them? And who will attack who?
    Jack Swagger: Rey do you think you're funny, I can see what you're doing, I'm not stupid, just trying to pit each other against us, but why? So you and some other washed up wrestler, whose career was over after their first injury, can try and get these WWE Tag Team Championships? I don't think so, All American Perfection is the best tag team in history, made up of the two best superstars and manager in history, and Rey you are nothing more than a washed up, injury prone rat. You should have retired years ago with what dignity you have, and trust me I have no problem taking the rest of that away, one kick to the knee, your career is over.

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Jack Swagger: Rey do you think you're funny, I can see what you're doing, I'm not stupid, just trying to pit each other against us, but why? So you and some other washed up wrestler, whose career was over after their first injury, can try and get these WWE Tag Team Championships? I don't think so, All American Perfection is the best tag team in history, made up of the two best superstars and manager in history, and Rey you are nothing more than a washed up, injury prone rat. You should have retired years ago with what dignity you have, and trust me I have no problem taking the rest of that away, one kick to the knee, your career is over.
    Rey: Washed up? From the first injury? Let me remind you that this washed up wrestler beat you for the world title. And the best tag team in the history of the WWE? When have you beat everybody there is to offer?

Rey: Washed up? From the first injury? Let me remind you that this washed up wrestler beat you for the world title. And the best tag team in the history of the WWE? When have you beat everybody there is to offer?
    Jack Swagger: Why would we need to face everybody there is to offer? To waste our time, which is already being wasted by facing the likes of the suppossed World's Greatest Tag Team, which didn't look so great to me at In Your House, and as far as you winning the World Heavyweight Championship we all know you did nothing to win, while me, CM Punk, and Kane fought you sat on the sideline, and one day, I'll be back there, and when that day comes, should you still be healthy, and actually have a shot at the title, I'm going to end your career

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Jack Swagger: Why would we need to face everybody there is to offer? To waste our time, which is already being wasted by facing the likes of the suppossed World's Greatest Tag Team, which didn't look so great to me at In Your House, and as far as you winning the World Heavyweight Championship we all know you did nothing to win, while me, CM Punk, and Kane fought you sat on the sideline, and one day, I'll be back there, and when that day comes, should you still be healthy, and actually have a shot at the title, I'm going to end your career
    Rey: But, to my knowledge there where two other teams gunning at you. So, how about you beat them and hold those titles for a good while, before you begin to talk smack on how great you guys are. I would also like to tell you that Dolph made a bet that he said he would be a World Champion faster than you. How do you feel about Dolph thinking you can do the job as good as him?

Rey: But, to my knowledge there where two other teams gunning at you. So, how about you beat them and hold those titles for a good while, before you begin to talk smack on how great you guys are. I would also like to tell you that Dolph made a bet that he said he would be a World Champion faster than you. How do you feel about Dolph thinking you can do the job as good as him?
    Jack Swagger: Back to trying to turn me against Dolph, you just won't give up Rey. How do you feel about this? How do you feel about that? You know what I would like to ask you Rey, how do you feel about being nothing but a glorified jobber now? Nobody has seen or heard from you in weeks, and the last time you jobbed out, why don't you do something for once instead of trying to have everyone fight another just so you can pick up whats left. Why don't you become greatness just like me and Dolph? Oh thats right because you physically can't

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Jack Swagger: Back to trying to turn me against Dolph, you just won't give up Rey. How do you feel about this? How do you feel about that? You know what I would like to ask you Rey, how do you feel about being nothing but a glorified jobber now? Nobody has seen or heard from you in weeks, and the last time you jobbed out, why don't you do something for once instead of trying to have everyone fight another just so you can pick up whats left. Why don't you become greatness just like me and Dolph? Oh thats right because you physically can't
    Rey: Even with this injuries I have been able to keep up with some of the greats in this business. However, unlike you I've your question. Why don't you answer mine or are you afraid of what Vickie or Dolph will have to say?

Rey: Even with this injuries I have been able to keep up with some of the greats in this business. However, unlike you I've your question. Why don't you answer mine or are you afraid of what Vickie or Dolph will have to say?
    Jack Swagger: About what? Me and Dolph know what each other think, and we are on the same page, we know we are the two greatest superstars to ever lay foot in this business, and as a team we are unstoppable, there is nothing we have to say to you. This title around my waist does all the talking. Speaking of which where is yours?

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???