Page 639 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629637638639640641 649 689 739 1139 1639 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah it's cool, I haven't really IC'ed with you before, so I was glad to have the chance, even if we're not on the same show any more!
    Good stuff
    You too bro... from what I hear, it's a honor to IC with the great Tommy Thunder! You can sig that if you want!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Punk: The only thing hurt around here are my ears from listening to you, Chris. I wasn't pinned so I didn't win but I certainly didn't lose. Excuses are your reasoning for why I should get another shot? Ha. If I have to earn it I will, I have no need to grovel the WWE for another shot, that's what the ring is for. To earn them, I'll go through anyone who stands in my way to face you again Chris.

You know the King of the Ring is coming up soon, the winner of that should receive a WWE Championship opportunity as well as the prestige of being this year's King of the Ring and if I have anything to say about it, the winner of that will be me.
    Jericho: Are you done?
    Go ahead, just try and earn another shot at this title. You're going to have to earn it after trying twice and failing twice.

Blog Entries
    Maria: So, I compete in a match for In Your House for the Road for Triumph tournament but we didn't have the match in anyone's house. It was just a regular arena. And I still have no idea where this road is. How're we supposed to go on it if no one tells anyone where it is?! >:I

Blog Entries
    I know i didn't say it cause I wasn't online in the last few days, but good PPV guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Nah no problem man, I was just saying that that incident was something that didn't actually happen at a real show and no mention was made to it on televised WWE shows, sans that Punk reference. It's like referencing that Orton or whoever was suspended for failing wellness policy tests.I'd say it's fine to reference general history of the character as far as accomplishments go etc.
    yeah, I used the Orton drug suspensions in my last Bret Hart promo- but also went back to referencing his childhood. I thought about not saying anything about his suspensions- but it fit in with what I had Bret saying about not changing since he was a kid. Since Bret wasn't fueding with Orton, I really didn't know what else to say

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Anyone wanna IC? Got 4 superstars to use name one

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Anyone wanna IC? Got 4 superstars to use name one
    Since, I've IC against Dolph it's only fair to IC against Swagger. So, let's get it on!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Sorry ot hear about the Walmart job and the injuries but at least they haven't kept you down from trying your best to find a job and you have a shot at another job even with the broken foot. So keep at it, and hope you recover well from this and any future injury should you get one (which I hope you dont :P )
    The Walmart job would have only been temp for the holidays- until begining of Jan. But the foot will heal, and will get over being sick in time. But yeah, hopefully get into that other job soon- if not, not giving up- even though I feel like it at times(looking for a job I mean)

Also will no longer help my dad do work in their yard- least not while he is helping me. He has also broke my sisters toes before, lol. The man is dangerous

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Since, I've IC against Dolph it's only fair to IC against Swagger. So, let's get it on!
    Nice give me a minute

Jack Swagger: All American Perfection continued to show why we are the most dominant tag team in the history of the WWE. There is no team on this roster, or in history that could match up to the ShowOff, Dolph Ziggler, and the All American American, Jack Swagger. There is no manager that could match up to Vickie Guerrero. In Your House was just another step in proving why we will hold these WWE Tag Team Championships for a long time.