Page 638 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628636637638639640 648 688 738 1138 1638 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I don't reference anything that's happened in the past year. In my mind, October 2011-February 2012 wrestling did not exist, and only the WWE fed from then onwards
    But what is the rule? Can we mention WWE Facts from the past or is it forbidden?
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

For me, I make it as if Ted is just starting the DiBiase Posse gimmick. For Abyss, I'm keeping out the whole Parks shit, and... can't ruin my surprise for #3.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    But what is the rule? Can we mention WWE Facts from the past or is it forbidden?
    As far as I know there is no rule. It's all down to a matter of opinion.

I believe though nothing from February 2012 onwards should be mentioned, otherwise there would have been many wrestlers in both versions of WWE, at the same time

I agree with Des. I'd leave 2012 out of it.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I agree with Des. I'd leave 2012 out of it.
    Ok guys... are we all in agreement? Lol, sorry guys, I had to say that, I know it's not even my decision.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Well Punk did mention it... and the WWE website posted it online along with the suspension. I just didn't know there was a rule on this, but if there is, I can just keep to the fed. No drama on my end man.
    Nah no problem man, I was just saying that that incident was something that didn't actually happen at a real show and no mention was made to it on televised WWE shows, sans that Punk reference. It's like referencing that Orton or whoever was suspended for failing wellness policy tests.
    I'd say it's fine to reference general history of the character as far as accomplishments go etc.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Nah no problem man, I was just saying that that incident was something that didn't actually happen at a real show and no mention was made to it on televised WWE shows, sans that Punk reference. It's like referencing that Orton or whoever was suspended for failing wellness policy tests.
    I'd say it's fine to reference general history of the character as far as accomplishments go etc.
    I know what you mean Tommy... no hard feelings pal. You're awesome at ICing and I'm glad you stopped. I had no more hell-oriented sayings for the Undertaker... that means I got homework to do. So for the time being, Undertaker will just look at you and roll his eyes backwards. lol.
    ​​​

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming........

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Young: So where do we go from here?

A.W.: What're you talkin' about?

O'Neil: I'm with Young. What DO we do from here?

A.W.: Again, I have no idea what any of ya'll are talkin' about.

O'Neil: It's pretty obvious what the WWE Universe thinks of us.

Young: Yeah, man. We barely got any votes.

A.W.: Now look. I realize that this looks like a huge setback but believe me, it ain't over for us yet. See, this is the way I see it; the WWE Universe obviously put their faith behind tag teams that DON'T get the job done. Now, i'm gonna be honest with you, you may be the most talented tag team but the most liked? Not even close. But that's nothing to sweat. Whether they like us or not, once they see American Perfection can't be beat, they'll only have one option left, one tag team left that they KNOW can get that tag team bling and that's the both of you.

O'Neil: So we just do our thing and they come to us?

A.W.: Exactly!

Blog Entries
    I know what you mean Tommy... no hard feelings pal. You're awesome at ICing and I'm glad you stopped. I had no more hell-oriented sayings for the Undertaker... that means I got homework to do. So for the time being, Undertaker will just look at you and roll his eyes backwards. lol.
    Yeah it's cool, I haven't really IC'ed with you before, so I was glad to have the chance, even if we're not on the same show any more!
    Good stuff
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!