Page 635 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625633634635636637 645 685 735 1135 1635 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Why thank you Eve.... *walks away*

*Kaitlyn comes behind Eve*

Kaitlyn: I know I will love the pair of heels that you are sending me, maybe a match for the Women's Title could be in my near future???
    Eve: I'm sure we can work something out.

4KLDhYE.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

so, did not get the walmart job due to breaking my foot over the weekend. The position would have been unloader. Never broke bones, other than a finger until this year. An arm the day before Hurricane Issac and now my foot, both due in part to my dad not paying attention. And went to the doc as can not shake this flu like shit. Turns out I have walking pnuemonia, lol. On the plus side, had another interview as a prep cook. The guy said he would try to slide me in when he has an opening despite having a broke foot and when i am over this WP. I just hope nothing else happens before the year is out

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: I'm sure we can work something out.

4KLDhYE.jpg
    Kaitlyn: Thank you Eve... but just one question: How did you change your dress so fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    so, did not get the walmart job due to breaking my foot over the weekend. The position would have been unloader. Never broke bones, other than a finger until this year. An arm the day before Hurricane Issac and now my foot, both due in part to my dad not paying attention. And went to the doc as can not shake this flu like shit. Turns out I have walking pnuemonia, lol. On the plus side, had another interview as a prep cook. The guy said he would try to slide me in when he has an opening despite having a broke foot and when i am over this WP. I just hope nothing else happens before the year is out

That sucks, I hope you recover from everything soon and get an even better job .

@ Dave I'm not even gonna answer your question lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Gladly. If you're willing to risk loosing that title, then bring it on Rhodes.
    Rhodes: You think I'm going to lose my title? To you? Oh don't make me laugh Chris. You're the one that needs to worry about losing his WWE Championship. I'm the future of this company, and you're clinging onto the past with everything you have. Soon, that hold you have will be letting off, and I will become the new WWE Champion- holding onto the United States Championship at the same time. I'm the Golden Boy- I'll lead this company into a Golden Era.

Blog Entries
    Undertaker: Jericho... you can give me a list of your accomplishments, it won't impress me at all. You keep saying that you have beaten me and other wrestlers... let's not forget Jericho, I have beaten you many times and you have lost numerous times as well Chris. Like I said, only fate can reunite us and when it does, I will unleash hell on you boy. You will feel pain like never before. You will be tormented day and night and you will come crawling to me on all fours like a dog begging me to put you out of your misery; and I will gladly do so Chris. Only time will tell and soon the bell will toll for you.
    Jericho: Let's not forget, Taker, that I've beaten you many times before too. Or did that slip your forgetful mind too?
    And I'll come begging to you? Like you cam to me begging for a match at elimination Chamber you mean? I'll never stoop to your level and beg, like a dog. Begging is for the weak and pathetic. Something that I am not. I am the best in the world at what I do and the WWE Champion. And I will never beg for anything.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Let's not forget, Taker, that I've beaten you many times before too. Or did that slip your forgetful mind too?
    And I'll come begging to you? Like you cam to me begging for a match at elimination Chamber you mean? I'll never stoop to your level and beg, like a dog. Begging is for the weak and pathetic. Something that I am not. I am the best in the world at what I do and the WWE Champion. And I will never beg for anything.
    Undertaker: Best in the world? You must be living in a small world little man. You have always been a beggar Jericho, you screw things up and come back apologizing...remember the Brazil incident? You are the one who is weak and pathetic Chris. We will meet soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Rhodes: You think I'm going to lose my title? To you? Oh don't make me laugh Chris. You're the one that needs to worry about losing his WWE Championship. I'm the future of this company, and you're clinging onto the past with everything you have. Soon, that hold you have will be letting off, and I will become the new WWE Champion- holding onto the United States Championship at the same time. I'm the Golden Boy- I'll lead this company into a Golden Era.
    Jericho: The past? Well let's look at the present shall we? I'm the current WWE Champion, and I've been the Champion since Wrestlemania. You want to try and beat me, then I welcome it. At least I've not faced you before in a meaningful match.

Blog Entries
    Undertaker: Best in the world? You must be living in a small world little man. You have always been a beggar Jericho, you screw things up and come back apologizing...remember the Brazil incident? You are the one who is weak and pathetic Chris. We will meet soon.
    Jericho: Do I look like I care about Brazil? Here's a hint; I don't.
    I can't wait to face you again old man. Because every time I beat you it just proves to everyone that I am better than you and that you're clinging on to past glories.

Ted: Hey, Posse! How's it hanging?

Abyss: I feel it was just fine until you came in.

???: Dream 2 Defy! Extreme is not a style but a way of life.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]