Page 634 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624632633634635636 644 684 734 1134 1634 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Jericho: So who's next for a WWE Championship shot?
    Oh, and Punk, keep in mind that you've now had 2 chances. That's more than anyone else gets. So here's a tip; don't get greedy and ask for another one.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Oh, and Punk, keep in mind that you've now had 2 chances. That's more than anyone else gets. So here's a tip; don't get greedy and ask for another one.
    Undertaker: Good thing fate did not put me in RAW because then I would take your championship away Jericho. That's not a threat Chris, that is a fact.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: I am sorry we started off on the wrong foot Eve. I just got agitated when you mentioned wanting the Women's Championship, because I want it so bad myself, honestly if you're a Diva here in the WWE, that should be the ultimate goal. Either way, I offer my sincere apology to you and I hope we can let the past be the past. By the way, I love the high heels you are wearing today!!!
    Eve grins.

Eve: Apology accepted Kaitlyn. I know it's hard for people to accept me as someone who's now in a position of power and that should be treated with respect so I don't hold it against you, I simply want to do what's best for RAW and the better I can get along with everyone the better things will be. In fact, as a sign of of appreciation for being the first Diva to publicly show me this respect I'll send over a pair of these heels in your size since you liked them so much.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Undertaker: Good thing fate did not put me in RAW because then I would take your championship away Jericho. That's not a threat Chris, that is a fact.
    Jericho: Taker, are you kidding me? Is that some sort of joke?
    Have you completely forgotten that I beat you at the Elimination Chamber? Have you?
    The only fact here is that I beat you Taker. I beat you and you can't take that like a man. You can't admit that I am better than you and that you're past your prime. That, is quite simply the only fact here.
    So you saying that you would take my title away from me is a weak and pathetic joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve grins.

Eve: Apology accepted Kaitlyn. I know it's hard for people to accept me as someone who's now in a position of power and that should be treated with respect so I don't hold it against you, I simply want to do what's best for RAW and the better I can get along with everyone the better things will be. In fact, as a sign of of appreciation for being the first Diva to publicly show me this respect I'll send over a pair of these heels in your size since you liked them so much.
    Kaitlyn: Why thank you Eve.... *walks away*

*Kaitlyn comes behind Eve*

Kaitlyn: I know I will love the pair of heels that you are sending me, maybe a match for the Women's Title could be in my near future???
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Jericho: Taker, are you kidding me? Is that some sort of joke?
    Have you completely forgotten that I beat you at the Elimination Chamber? Have you?
    The only fact here is that I beat you Taker. I beat you and you can't take that like a man. You can't admit that I am better than you and that you're past your prime. That, is quite simply the only fact here.
    So you saying that you would take my title away from me is a weak and pathetic joke.
    Undertaker: A joke Chris? The only joke around here is you Jericho. You come and go with your mediocre band that will never amount to anything. You will be here today and gone tomorrow. You see Chris, you remind me of canine feces... the canine will drop his feces on the yard just like God dropped you here on earth Chris. You will either get stepped on, scooped away or you will dry up and be blown by the wind. Nevertheless Chris, in the end, you are still feces in the eyes of those who watch you. One day if fate reunites us, you will be stepped on, scooped away and blown away in the wind Chris. You will REST IN PEACE!
    ​​​

Rhodes: You want a real challenge Jericho? How about you take on the United States Champion? I'll even put my title on the line.

I'm unfortunately going to be out of commission for the next week or so, managed to break my computer replacing a couple parts and have had to order a completely new one. Currently on a laptop and i hate it quite a lot, so will not be using it often. See you all next week.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Undertaker: A joke Chris? The only joke around here is you Jericho. You come and go with your mediocre band that will never amount to anything. You will be here today and gone tomorrow. You see Chris, you remind me of canine feces... the canine will drop his feces on the yard just like God dropped you here on earth Chris. You will either get stepped on, scooped away or you will dry up and be blown by the wind. Nevertheless Chris, in the end, you are still feces in the eyes of those who watch you. One day if fate reunites us, you will be stepped on, scooped away and blown away in the wind Chris. You will REST IN PEACE!
    Jericho: Did you really just make that comparison? If that's the case, then you must be even worse that dog's feces, and I don't even have a word for something that's as low as that.
    I am the WWE Champion. I have won the Royal Rumble, I have beaten you, I have beaten the Ultimate Warrior, I have beaten CM Punk twice, I have beaten Lex Luger amongst many others.
    And as much as you'd like me gone tomorrow, I have no intention to go anywhere. I'm going to be here tomorrow, the day after, next week, next month, next year and for the foreseeable future, do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?
    and for the entire time that I'm here, I plan on being the WWE Champion. You can insult me as much as you want, but nothing will change that Taker.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Rhodes: You want a real challenge Jericho? How about you take on the United States Champion? I'll even put my title on the line.
    Jericho: Gladly. If you're willing to risk loosing that title, then bring it on Rhodes.

Jericho: Did you really just make that comparison? If that's the case, then you must be even worse that dog's feces, and I don't even have a word for something that's as low as that.
    I am the WWE Champion. I have won the Royal Rumble, I have beaten you, I have beaten the Ultimate Warrior, I have beaten CM Punk twice, I have beaten Lex Luger amongst many others.
    And as much as you'd like me gone tomorrow, I have no intention to go anywhere. I'm going to be here tomorrow, the day after, next week, next month, next year and for the foreseeable future, do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?
    and for the entire time that I'm here, I plan on being the WWE Champion. You can insult me as much as you want, but nothing will change that Taker.

Jericho: Gladly. If you're willing to risk loosing that title, then bring it on Rhodes.
    Undertaker: Jericho... you can give me a list of your accomplishments, it won't impress me at all. You keep saying that you have beaten me and other wrestlers... let's not forget Jericho, I have beaten you many times and you have lost numerous times as well Chris. Like I said, only fate can reunite us and when it does, I will unleash hell on you boy. You will feel pain like never before. You will be tormented day and night and you will come crawling to me on all fours like a dog begging me to put you out of your misery; and I will gladly do so Chris. Only time will tell and soon the bell will toll for you.
    ​​​