Page 633 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 13353358362363163263363463564368373311331633 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 18194
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    You call those burns? I need to introduce you to my ex-wife!
    I actually dig feisty

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I actually dig feisty
    You sick fella... PM me and I'll give you her number, that's if it still works, ha!!!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Eve: I hope everyone enjoyed IYH as I worked very hard on it and I apologize for having to cancel the Golberg vs Ryback match, but it was the right thing to do.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: I hope everyone enjoyed IYH as I worked very hard on it and I apologize for having to cancel the Golberg vs Ryback match, but it was the right thing to do.
    Goldberg: Well Eve, I said to myself, "Why the hell would Eve stop the match?" But you did the right thing by calling off that match. I would have brutalized Ryback and ended his career. I will get my chance soon. Ryback, be afraid, now you know who's knocking on your front door.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Vince: Care to explain Eve?

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vince: Care to explain Eve?
    Eve: Well Vince, it just seems like for too long we've had rules that have not been enforced or respected by the wrestlers. The referees are the law in the ring and they should be treated as such so I felt that by starting the match before the ref even had time to check them or ring the bell they disrespected him and his authority and that's not the kind of thing the Board encourages, which is why I felt that a punishment would be the best reminder for all the wrestlers that they have to respect the rules.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Blog Entries
    Eve: Well Vince, it just seems like for too long we've had rules that have not been enforced or respected by the wrestlers. The referees are the law in the ring and they should be treated as such so I felt that by starting the match before the ref even had time to check them or ring the bell they disrespected him and his authority and that's not the kind of thing the Board encourages, which is why I felt that a punishment would be the best reminder for all the wrestlers that they have to respect the rules.
    Vince: Hmm. Well done Eve. Good job

(Triple H and Goldberg run into each other backstage)

Triple H: Well look what the cat dragged in, Goldberg in the flesh!

Goldberg: Hunter, I don't have time to talk with the likes of you. So if you're smart, stay out of my way.

Triple H: Whoa... hold on there big man! I meant it in a good way, there's no need to get bent out of shape. Consider me the WWE welcoming committee. I'm just here to let you know if you need my help, I got your back. *extends his hand*

Goldberg: *pushes Triple H's hand* I don't need your help, and quite frankly Hunter, I work alone. It seems like you're running low on your friend's list and you can't count me out of that list. Right now I don't have my sights on you, nor the champion himself Jericho. My eyes are focused on Ryback and if you're stupid enough to challenge me, then Hunter... You're NEXT!

*Goldberg turns around and runs into the Undertaker and just stare each other down*
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vince: Hmm. Well done Eve. Good job
    Eve smiles proudly.

Eve: thank you Mr. McMahon, but I can't take all the credit since I just assist Teddy and I'm sure he would've done the same thing had he been around.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Eve smiles proudly.

Eve: thank you Mr. McMahon, but I can't take all the credit since I just assist Teddy and I'm sure he would've done the same thing had he been around.
    Kaitlyn: I am sorry we started off on the wrong foot Eve. I just got agitated when you mentioned wanting the Women's Championship, because I want it so bad myself, honestly if you're a Diva here in the WWE, that should be the ultimate goal. Either way, I offer my sincere apology to you and I hope we can let the past be the past. By the way, I love the high heels you are wearing today!!!
    ​​​