Page 627 of 1824 FirstFirst ... 12752757761762562662762862963767772711271627 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 18233
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ryback: Stephanie's only delayed the inevitable, Goldberg. You have no idea what it's like to be deprived of a satisfying match, a worthy opponent to test your limits. You've always been handed real competition, whether it was in WCW or the WWE. But despite being undefeated for so long, despite being one of this company's most gifted and focused athletes, despite my pleas for a decent match, I've been ignored. But you, Goldberg, YOU'RE definitely a worthy opponent and not just any kind of opponent, the ULTIMATE challenge, unlike some of the rather disappointing appetizers I've been given as of late. You've been away for so long, Goldberg. I don't want any ring rust spoiling my meal so when we meet in the ring again, I suggest you give everything you have because I'll be coming at you with the fortitude of a Spartan, the strength of a gorilla, the tenacity of lion and the hunger of a grizzly bear awakening from its hibernation. The table has now been spread. All that awaits me is my feast.
    I think you meant to say Eve.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Ryback: Stephanie's only delayed the inevitable, Goldberg. You have no idea what it's like to be deprived of a satisfying match, a worthy opponent to test your limits. You've always been handed real competition, whether it was in WCW or the WWE. But despite being undefeated for so long, despite being one of this company's most gifted and focused athletes, despite my pleas for a decent match, I've been ignored. But you, Goldberg, YOU'RE definitely a worthy opponent and not just any kind of opponent, the ULTIMATE challenge, unlike some of the rather disappointing appetizers I've been given as of late. You've been away for so long, Goldberg. I don't want any ring rust spoiling my meal so when we meet in the ring again, I suggest you give everything you have because I'll be coming at you with the fortitude of a Spartan, the strength of a gorilla, the tenacity of lion and the hunger of a grizzly bear awakening from its hibernation. The table has now been spread. All that awaits me is my feast.
    Goldberg: Ryback... come at me however you like, but as you rush me, you will only be met with a spear and then I'll jackhammer your pathetic self on the mat and pin you 1-2-3! I've never backed down from a fight, and you're no exception. You say "Feed Me More"? Well dinner is served.

OOC: Eve delayed the match, not Stephanie.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Cheers for all the feedback dudes and dudettes. I also rather hear negative feedback then positive, helps for improvement.

And favorite Disney Film, has to be Jungle Book

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Cheers for all the feedback dudes and dudettes. I also rather hear negative feedback then positive, helps for improvement.

Nah dude... best Disney movie for me has to be Ratatouille.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Goldberg: Ryback... come at me however you like, but as you rush me, you will only be met with a spear and then I'll jackhammer your pathetic self on the mat and pin you 1-2-3! I've never backed down from a fight, and you're no exception. You say "Feed Me More"? Well dinner is served.

OOC: Eve delayed the match, not Stephanie.
    OOC: Right. Forgot about that.

OOC: Right. Forgot about that.
    It's cool man
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    A.W.: I hope ya'll are satisfied. See what happens when you don't vote for the winning team? You get stuck with the same 'ol B.S. If those two clowns keep annoying you, then ya'll have no one to blame but yourselves cause you're responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post

If we include Pixar, Toy Story.
    If not, Lion King.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Rey: Me gustarÃ*a felicitar a todos los ganadores del PPV. Except you Dolph.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

who control da undertaker here?

Best In Da World

Join the BEST EFED IN THE WORLD: #BITW