Page 622 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612620621622623624 632 672 722 1122 1622 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Instead of just straight up posting the show from HQ, I've decided to put it all into a word document so it's easier to post it all quickly.

Will be posting soon. BE PATIENT!
    Thats what I always did when posting EWA shows- made it faster and I just formated text, coloured text, etc ..here too.

Anyways, wow- great PPV- I had no idea who it was going to be stalking Ryback-- Abyss maybe- but other than him- no other ideas- Goldberg was too obvious, thats why I didn't think of him, lol. And I actually figured Kidd would lose the MitB case- liked the little swerve ending in it though with Kidd retaining. The womans battle royal- again- surprised by the outcome. I thought maybe Trish would have been in it and won. Or Paige or Tamina winning it- Nattie winning shocked me though(but I am cool with that, lol). Loved the Steen/Truth match, tag team match, Cena/Black, HHH/Ted, etc- all the matches and segments

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I second that, it was an awesome show with a lot of cool matches and unexpected surprises.
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Thats what I always did when posting EWA shows- made it faster and I just formated text, coloured text, etc ..here too.

Anyways, wow- great PPV- I had no idea who it was going to be stalking Ryback-- Abyss maybe- but other than him- no other ideas- Goldberg was too obvious, thats why I didn't think of him, lol. And I actually figured Kidd would lose the MitB case- liked the little swerve ending in it though with Kidd retaining. The womans battle royal- again- surprised by the outcome. I thought maybe Trish would have been in it and won. Or Paige or Tamina winning it- Nattie winning shocked me though(but I am cool with that, lol). Loved the Steen/Truth match, tag team match, Cena/Black, HHH/Ted, etc- all the matches and segments
    Glad you enjoyed it guys

well done on winning the match man, deserved.. been awesome for this fed since the first moment you joined.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Excellent ppv! Enjoyed all the matches very much, some well written stuff in there!

Jericho: I am the best in the world at what I do. Yes, I am. And I have once again beaten the odds and accomplished exactly what I said I would. I won. I retained my WWE Championship. I beat CM Punk and I beat Lex Luger.
    I hope now Punk, you'll stop hounding me for a rematch. And Luger, I hope now you realize that you shouldn't even be in WWE Championship matches.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Excellent ppv! Enjoyed all the matches very much, some well written stuff in there!

Jericho: I am the best in the world at what I do. Yes, I am. And I have once again beaten the odds and accomplished exactly what I said I would. I won. I retained my WWE Championship. I beat CM Punk and I beat Lex Luger.
    I hope now Punk, you'll stop hounding me for a rematch. And Luger, I hope now you realize that you shouldn't even be in WWE Championship matches.
    Glad you enjoyed it bro Well done on retaining man.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it bro Well done on retaining man.
    My thanks to you and the crew for thinking I should retain. I was genuinely thinking that it was going to be over tonight lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    My thanks to you and the crew for thinking I should retain. I was genuinely thinking that it was going to be over tonight lol!
    Had a feeling you might have done.. I'm sure you was not the only one been awesome since joining dude and proud to have you here as Champion.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Had a feeling you might have done.. I'm sure you was not the only one been awesome since joining dude and proud to have you here as Champion.
    It's great when we're on the edge of our seat like that. Shows that you guys are doing things right in keeping the audience guessing!

No worries man! Had an awesome time so far and hope to carry on with it! Been a great laugh!

Glad not all of my characters as they did the last time. That's the downside to having many characters, more heartbreak when they lose lol

Great PPV. a lot of surprising outcomes in my opinion. Congrats to all those who were part of and to those who won at the PPV.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Glad you enjoyed it guys

well done on winning the match man, deserved.. been awesome for this fed since the first moment you joined.
    Lol- I was Ultimate Warrior when I first signed up. I scared Pau with my promos. Then you guys put the WWE World title on me- then to make the Warrior segments even weirder I brought Ric Flair and Coach into the twisted mix- and you guys still kept the belt on Warrior, lol. Others were more awesomer

But thanks though- just here to have fun

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Glad not all of my characters as they did the last time. That's the downside to having many characters, more heartbreak when they lose lol

Great PPV. a lot of surprising outcomes in my opinion. Congrats to all those who were part of and to those who won at the PPV.
    At least all of your guys actually had a match.