Page 613 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 11351356360361161261361461562366371311131613 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 18167
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable: Kaitlyn gets neglected by men all the time, but we can't blame them because after all she has such masculine features and I'm sure the steroids don't help either. At least she finds comfort playing for the same team.
    Kaitlyn: Oh Sable... is that the best you can do. They didn't have better 'come backs' in the 50s when you were a teenager?
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: You know, instead of being a busybody and getting people's business that doesn't concern you, why don't you piss off? I'm in the middle of talking with my wife.
    Kaitlyn: Ok Brock... I'll leave you with your OLD lady... and I do mean OLD as in used, too many miles....
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Sable: Darling that Heyman is a slimy toad, I know it, you know it and even he knows it. It used to be part of his charm, but he's gone too far this time. If anyone played a role in what happened to Steve it was Heyman and not me. He thinks he can out-scheme me, but I'll make sure he bows down to the queen of schemes.

Sable grins.
    Lesnar: I don't think so. There's no way Heyman would try to frame you. Look, I don't want to cause a rift in the team or anything but I think it'd be best if you two talk this out yourselves. This has gotten a bit out of hand. I'm not saying you did anything but maybe if you hear his side of the story, things will get cleared up.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Oh Sable... is that the best you can do. They didn't have better 'come backs' in the 50s when you were a teenager?
    Sable: Your words are like knives cutting through me.

Sable laughs.

Sable: lucky for you that there will always be a market for women that look like men, just ask Chyna.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: I don't think so. There's no way Heyman would try to frame you. Look, I don't want to cause a rift in the team or anything but I think it'd be best if you two talk this out yourselves. This has gotten a bit out of hand. I'm not saying you did anything but maybe if you hear his side of the story, things will get cleared up.
    Sable: Of course darling I'll talk to that fat bastard and get it all cleared up.

Sable kisses Brock's lips tenderly.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Sable: Your words are like knives cutting through me.

Sable laughs.

Sable: lucky for you that there will always be a market for women that look like men, just ask Chyna.
    Kaitlyn: Well thank God there is always a market for hookers, you'll always be needed. What's your asking price nowadays, $2 dollars all day?
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    Sable: Of course darling I'll talk to that fat bastard and get it all cleared up.

Sable kisses Brock's lips tenderly.
    Lesnar: Thanks. I think he's somewhere around here. I'll go get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Well thank God there is always a market for hookers, you'll always be needed. What's your asking price nowadays, $2 dollars all day?

Sable: I'm a bit surprised at the kind of things that pure jealousy will make some people say. We all know I'm the sexiest Diva in the WWE, I'm so sexy that I could negotiate a non wrestling contract and still get payed more than you so it must kill you to know that if you ever stopped wrestling you'd be fired just like Chyna was. But if I did work as a hooker we both know I'd get a much better price than you would, then again I have no idea how much people are paying for trannies these days specially pre-op like you.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

K2 when you see this, I just realized you were never rewarded for winning the Prediction Contest for Backlash, so if you would like, you can cash in your victory to do the fillers for the show thread.

On a seperate note, I am currently in the process of writing my last match, I can post tonight, so once everything is up in HQ I will get to it, however it may take longer than normal, considering tonight is RAW, but note only that, Monday Night Football, and not only that but the Presidential Debate, so it will be a slow post, but nevertheless it will be posted tonight.

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    K2 when you see this, I just realized you were never rewarded for winning the Prediction Contest for Backlash, so if you would like, you can cash in your victory to do the fillers for the show thread.

On a seperate note, I am currently in the process of writing my last match, I can post tonight, so once everything is up in HQ I will get to it, however it may take longer than normal, considering tonight is RAW, but note only that, Monday Night Football, and not only that but the Presidential Debate, so it will be a slow post, but nevertheless it will be posted tonight.
    Thanks. Should I do 'em now?