Page 596 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586594595596597598 606 646 696 1096 1596 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I just finished reading the show now. I'm really into the Nattie/Lita feud and my hat's off to Jelly for the Heyman revelations lol.
    Splenda, lol...... yeah I really didn't see that- I figured there would be a swerve in the letter- just didn't know how. Splenda, lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Brock Lesnar can be seen frantically pacing around the locker room, angrily mumbling to himself about something. He suddenly spins his head around when he hears footsteps approaching him. Heading towards him in a confident, unflinching stride, despite the now furious look on the World Heavyweight Champion's face, is Paul Heyman. Lesnar heads over to Heyman and cuts him off before he can go any further.

Lesnar: What the hell was that out there?!

Heyman: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Lesnar: With Sable?! My wife?! You had the audacity to suggest that my faithful wife...

Heyman: Oh ho ho. Your wife, she may be but faithful?

Brock grabs Heyman by the collar and pulls him in until their noses barely touch.

Lesnar: You have thrity seconds to explain yourself, Paul. If I didn't respect you enough, I wouldn't give it a second thought; I'd plow your ass into the dirt.

Releasing Paul from his grip, Heyman dusts his shirt off, seemingly unharmed. Then, out of nowhere, Heyman smacks Lesnar across the face with a backhanded slap.

Heyman: No! YOU'RE the one who needs to do the explaining! Just how the hell do you expect the dynasty of Brock Lesnar to survive with your wife jeopardizing your future?! Are you even aware of what she could have cost you had I not stepped in?

Brock, too stunned to respond, is a victim to another backhanded slap from Heyman. Instead of screaming at the top of his voice again, Heyman just barrels on in a hushed yet abrasive tone.

Heyman: Think about it for a second! Do you honestly believe that with the medical report that was released, that Austin was acting OR that he just simply passed out? The doctors who examined him would have found out that and it'd be on the front page on wwe.com in seconds! I had to bribe a forensic professional who works under the FEDERAL branch to get those fake lab reports! I could have been incarcerated for LIFE had he decided to press charges against me! Thanks to her, I had to take such drastic measures to clear your name so that all three of us wouldn't be...

Heyman just cuts himself off and groans in frustration.

Heyman: Look, look. I'm sorry. I...uh, I shouldn't have lost my head like that. You know I'd do anything for you, Brock but your wife has GOT TO GO. She nearly cost you everything that you and I have fought for for an ENTIRE decade. I cannot risk being associated with her anymore if she continue to act so careless. As your advisor, I am begging you to put her on a leash. Stop letting her manage decisions without your consent. Trust me, you will pay dearly if you don't. Please.

After what happened tonight on Nitro, Ricochet is at a medical center and will get testing done starting tomorrow.

They will test,
    The heart
    body fluids
    blood pressure

Next Update will be posted tomorrow night. Stay tuned as we keep you updated on Ricochet's condition.

Excellent episode of Nitro! High points include the Lesnar/Heyman promo at the end, Edge's post match promo, HBK/Undertaker and of course the match endings. Good job by all involved!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Morning, guys. Apparently it's impossible to hold on to a gf.
    How's it going?

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Morning, guys. Apparently it's impossible to hold on to a gf.
    How's it going?
    What happened? No cupcakes today?
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    What happened? No cupcakes today?
    No, no cupcakes, esse. She just felt the relationship was moving too fast, and I guess I understand that (kinda forced to).

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    No, no cupcakes, esse. She just felt the relationship was moving too fast, and I guess I understand that (kinda forced to).
    Ugh... sorry to hear that pal. Good news, I'm almost done with your new sig.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Ugh... sorry to hear that pal. Good news, I'm almost done with your new sig.
    It's not too awful bad- at least I still have her, in a sense- she said she wants to try again later on. And thanks, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I enjoyed them. Both excellent.

What did everyone think of the full Nitro?
    Nitro was awesome Des.... good show.
    ​​​