Page 590 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580588589590591592 600 640 690 1090 1590 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    That's pretty sick, man. If I can get a sample for our album, which we shall title "Turn," I'll be sure to throw it up here.
    OOC - Im not understanding......I dont have a sample right now cause nothing had been recorded yet. but idk what u mean but throw it up here....

Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    OOC - Im not understanding......I dont have a sample right now cause nothing had been recorded yet. but idk what u mean but throw it up here....
    Recording is in the process, so naturally I don't have anything. Throw it up here as in on the forums here.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Recording is in the process, so naturally I don't have anything. Throw it up here as in on the forums here.
    OOC - but u said for our album..........im not getting you.......

it was no problem at all Glamour Girl- i really did not do anything but try out different links and give you the code. I am glad it worked though, if not i would have made it work with Image Ready and photobucket

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

OOC - but u said for our album..........im not getting you.......
    I'm not going to say MY album... we're a band, not just me. Not we as in the two of us- my apologies for the confusion.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

I'm not going to say MY album... we're a band, not just me. Not we as in the two of us- my apologies for the confusion.
    OOC - if your asking for samples on the thread - i wont give anything out till it's release time in december.

The Offer is on the table for anyone with power here.....I am offering the use of a song of mine to be used as a theme song for a PPV

Is it "ours" or "my".... I don't follow. Are you talking about an actual band or Ted Dibiase's Posse? Lol... Just messing with you!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

OOC - if your asking for samples on the thread - i wont give anything out till it's release time in december.

The Offer is on the table for anyone with power here.....I am offering the use of a song of mine to be used as a theme song for a PPV
    No, I was merely stating I am willing to offer samples for my own work post-recording, if anyone was interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Is it "ours" or "my".... I don't follow. Are you talking about an actual band or Ted Dibiase's Posse? Lol... Just messing with you!
    Who asked YOU? Don't hate me 'cos you ain't me!

No, I was merely stating I am willing to offer samples for my own work post-recording, if anyone was interested.
    Oh.....If u want....ill listen....My samples are with my horrable mic....so i wont post a sample till the album is ready for release cause it's with a good mic.