Page 585 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 8548553557558358458558658759563568510851585 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 18195
    nattie: kelly kelly, you just have to be plain dumb. Well with a name like yours, you are, how else could you remember your name? And if you have not figured it out yet, its because of great wrestlers like Trish Stratus, Gail Kim, Victoria, Jazz, Ivory and Molly Holly. They stared the path for us, yet few in this day and age have followed their leads. No, some like you Kelly are just in this as a springboard to movies and other gigs. Yes, you changed your atitude when you came back to wwe, but thats all. You still suck in the ring and from what i have heard, well nevermind about that. What you do backstage is your bussiness

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Now my sig is working, thanks to EHC for all the help, first time I ever made one so I thought it came out pretty good

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Now my sig is working, thanks to EHC for all the help, first time I ever made one so I thought it came out pretty good
    It did, looks very nice.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

was no prob G.G.G. And yes, great job

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Triple H: DiBiase... I need you to listen to what I'm saying because I will not be repeating myself. At the In Your House PPV, blood will be spilled and it won't be my blood Teddy. I don't care whether Eve, Vince or the damn president himself doesn't sanction this Street Fight match... I will personally take matters into my own hands and give you the beating of your life. If your daddy shows up, I will give him a beating as well Teddy. I'm not even putting on my wrestling gear, I am going to the ring the way I arrive to the arena and take care of business. You run your mouth, now is the time to back it up. I've been in this business longer than you. I breathe this business, I bleed for this business. Time is running out on you Teddy and at In Your House this Sunday, it's GAME OVER for you!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Triple H: DiBiase... I need you to listen to what I'm saying because I will not be repeating myself. At the In Your House PPV, blood will be spilled and it won't be my blood Teddy. I don't care whether Eve, Vince or the damn president himself doesn't sanction this Street Fight match... I will personally take matters into my own hands and give you the beating of your life. If your daddy shows up, I will give him a beating as well Teddy. I'm not even putting on my wrestling gear, I am going to the ring the way I arrive to the arena and take care of business. You run your mouth, now is the time to back it up. I've been in this business longer than you. I breathe this business, I bleed for this business. Time is running out on you Teddy and at In Your House this Sunday, it's GAME OVER for you!
    Eve: He's not the only Teddy that time is running out for.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    It looks good brother... but I don't think Drew McIntyre looks too impressed.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Hey I have a question maybe one of you will be able to answer. I'm trying to use a GIF as my signature picture but I keep getting that it's too big even though it's smaller than some pictures I've seen used in signatures. What can I do to use it?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Hey I have a question maybe one of you will be able to answer. I'm trying to use a GIF as my signature picture but I keep getting that it's too big even though it's smaller than some pictures I've seen used in signatures. What can I do to use it?
    Wish I could hep miss but I have no idea about any of that stuff, I'm pretty sure someone will be able to answer and help you out though

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I'm heeeere!!
    Long ass day- test first thing in the morning until lunch, English (my worst subject) right after lunch, and now here I am.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]