Page 583 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573581582583584585 593 633 683 1083 1583 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Raven: No I just have a bullshit filter- hence me not listening to you and your underlings. Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

OOC:
    below is G.G.G.s sig pix he did- its at a size now where it will not be as small in his sig now(at least when he checks his PM)

A.W.: So this whole "Quote the Raven" schtick, you supposed to be some kind of poetry fanatic or something? Seriously, dawg, I hope your poetry ain't as bad as your wrestling cause if it is, you'll be gettin' the pink slip in sonnet! Hahahahahaha!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Daniels, I use the mask to represent myself. I like to show uniqueness something you don't have. You see this tattoos all over my body? Just like my masks they represent something of me and not hide anything.
    Daniels: Rey I have wrestled in Mexico before and the mask is all about honor. You lost a match in WCW and the stipulation was if you lost, you lose your mask. When you came to the WWE, you redonned it because Vince wanted something he could make money off of while hiding the faces of ignorant fans at ringside. Your mask and your name dishonors any other wrestler that has used the Rey Mysterio name in Mexico and you know this. All the mask tells me is that you live to dishonor your family, your name and wrestling in general. The first 2 I don't care about but wrestling is my livelihood, this is how I tell my story and live my life. I can and will beat you again because I am the Fallen Angle, Christopher Daniels.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A.W.: So this whole "Quote the Raven" schtick, you supposed to be some kind of poetry fanatic or something? Seriously, dawg, I hope your poetry ain't as bad as your wrestling cause if it is, you'll be gettin' the pink slip in sonnet! Hahahahahaha!
    Raven: Not a poetry fanatic you pathetic piece of crap. You couldn't make it as a wrestler so you hide behind two men who do your biddings- in essence they are your slaves. As for my 'Quote the Raven' schtick- I'm quoting myself you idiot- much like the great Tommy Thunder of EWNCW fame. Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

OOC: Oops, I talked about another fed while in WWE, lol. Thats a no no

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Raven: Not a poetry fanatic you pathetic piece of crap. You couldn't make it as a wrestler so you hide behind two men who do your biddings- in essence they are your slaves. As for my 'Quote the Raven' schtick- I'm quoting myself you idiot- much like the great Tommy Thunder of EWNCW fame. Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

A.W.: Tommy Thunder? The hell is that? Sounds like some kind of stripper name. And just what the hell is EWNCW? Is that where you go and get that mascara you're always wearing? No offense, dude but it's kinda creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Daniels: Rey I have wrestled in Mexico before and the mask is all about honor. You lost a match in WCW and the stipulation was if you lost, you lose your mask. When you came to the WWE, you redonned it because Vince wanted something he could make money off of while hiding the faces of ignorant fans at ringside. Your mask and your name dishonors any other wrestler that has used the Rey Mysterio name in Mexico and you know this. All the mask tells me is that you live to dishonor your family, your name and wrestling in general. The first 2 I don't care about but wrestling is my livelihood, this is how I tell my story and live my life. I can and will beat you again because I am the Fallen Angle, Christopher Daniels.
    Rey: Like I told you before there is a personal backstory to my mask and why I wear it again. So, first learn it.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Raven: Oscar has no honor, he is just like John Cena- Vince has position them both to sell the most merch- Cena with his ridiculous coloured ring wear with stupid sayings and Oscar with his many Rey Mysterio mask . Rey is a fraud, his Uncle Rey was a fraud too- a disgrace to Mexician wrestling- a disgrace to wrestling even. He couldn't hang with us in ECW so we kicked his puny ass out.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Raven: Oscar has no honor, he is just like John Cena- Vince has position them both to sell the most merch- Cena with his ridiculous coloured ring wear with stupid sayings and Oscar with his many Rey Mysterio mask . Rey is a fraud, his Uncle Rey was a fraud too- a disgrace to Mexician wrestling- a disgrace to wrestling even. He couldn't hang with us in ECW so we kicked his puny ass out.
    Rey: Raven you shouldn't be talking.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Good morning WWE....
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Sorry man, I'm going to be issuing you with your first ban warning for mentioning another fed in here.. we are trying to build our own company and our wrestlers mentioning other companies does not help us okay?

Yeah right Haha! it's no problem man.. we are not in competition with any feds so we have no problem with anyone mentioning them, we are a stand alone alternative to the great feds already on here!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Good morning WWE....
    Morning man! well.. afternoon over here

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.