Page 578 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568576577578579580 588 628 678 1078 1578 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys, yeah, Im sorry, Ive been away for a week or so, and missed my promo assignment last week and havent started on mine this week. There is a reason for all of this. Unfortunatley, I havent been able to get on a computer since this past Wednsday, as I have been in Hospital. Basically, I came down with a real bad pain in my lower chest, around my stomach i guess. I thought I just got a uscle twinge or something, but the pain got worse and worse. I started vomiting, and had really bad feverish symtoms. We soon figured out i had appendicits (not sure of the spelling). Anyways, I go off to hospital quick, hoping that is isnt ruptured, and thankfully, it wasnt. And basically, I got the operation to get it removed, and here I am sitting in a hospital bed, writing this on my friends laptop haha. So yeah, doc says that I should be out pretty soon, by the weekend hopefully, but i wont be able to make this weeks Nitro, I really do apoligize

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    After some issues with my laptop, I'm BAAAAAACK!
    EDDIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Hey guys, yeah, Im sorry, Ive been away for a week or so, and missed my promo assignment last week and havent started on mine this week. There is a reason for all of this. Unfortunatley, I havent been able to get on a computer since this past Wednsday, as I have been in Hospital. Basically, I came down with a real bad pain in my lower chest, around my stomach i guess. I thought I just got a uscle twinge or something, but the pain got worse and worse. I started vomiting, and had really bad feverish symtoms. We soon figured out i had appendicits (not sure of the spelling). Anyways, I go off to hospital quick, hoping that is isnt ruptured, and thankfully, it wasnt. And basically, I got the operation to get it removed, and here I am sitting in a hospital bed, writing this on my friends laptop haha. So yeah, doc says that I should be out pretty soon, by the weekend hopefully, but i wont be able to make this weeks Nitro, I really do apoligize
    No problems dude. It can't be helped. I'm glad it's not worse, and I look forward to seeing you back

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    EDDIE!!!

No problems dude. It can't be helped. I'm glad it's not worse, and I look forward to seeing you back
    Des!

Check your VMs dude

Gonna read the show now guys!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    After some issues with my laptop, I'm BAAAAAACK!
    Welcome back Amigo!!!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Good to see you back brother!!!
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vince: Kissing ass isn't good Eve. The board is evaluating you, and this won't help nor harm you.
    Eve: I apologize Mr. McMahon, it really is a very nice suit and I was merely trying to compliment you on it.

OOC: Welcome back Eddie and Niall

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

raven: its sad when a man has to hide behind a sledge hammer and his wife to make threaths against someone else. And its even sadder when the person he is threathening has to hide behind his dad and girlfriend. And worse, a man only takes on jobbers week after week as he is afraid of who lays in the shadows. Who it is? I don't know, I don't care. After they are done with you, you will be a broken man. Please then allow me to show you the correct path, the correct way. I will take your soul to the darkest places, your soul will be riped to pieces but I shall be your savior. Qoute the Raven, Nevermore

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    raven: its sad when a man has to hide behind a sledge hammer and his wife to make threaths against someone else. And its even sadder when the person he is threathening has to hide behind his dad and girlfriend. And worse, a man only takes on jobbers week after week as he is afraid of who lays in the shadows. Who it is? I don't know, I don't care. After they are done with you, you will be a broken man. Please then allow me to show you the correct path, the correct way. I will take your soul to the darkest places, your soul will be riped to pieces but I shall be your savior. Qoute the Raven, Nevermore
    Triple H: And its even sadder getting fired from every promotion you end up in Raven!!!
    ​​​

great to see you both back- and that reaaly sucks with the appedicitus

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

raven: HHH, I was fired from those promotions because the owners of those companies were afraid of me, the other wrestlers were afraid of me. They couldn't handle me. I am not an ass kisser as you and others are around here- no i follow my own path. And here in WWE i will carve my path, i will carve it through anybody that tries to stop me. That includes Vince and his underlings. I will be his, and all those here, worst nightmare. Qoute the Raven, Nevermore

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young