Page 577 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567575576577578579 587 627 677 1077 1577 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 18790
  1. #5761
    Eve: Would you gentlemen mind keeping it down? Some of us are trying to work here. Thank you!

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  2. #5762
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Would you gentlemen mind keeping it down? Some of us are trying to work here. Thank you!
    Triple H: Eve, get me that Street Fight with Dibiase.... I don't want a wrestling match, I want a fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #5763
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Triple H: Eve, get me that Street Fight with Dibiase.... I don't want a wrestling match, I want a fight!
    Eve: Hunter I've already taken your request under consideration and I'll inform you when I've made a decision. Don't come to me with demands again. Thank you!

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  4. #5764
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Triple H: Eve, get me that Street Fight with Dibiase.... I don't want a wrestling match, I want a fight!
    Vince McMahon: Point taken Hunter. Unfortunately that isn't your choice. Although Eve may have some input, the decision is mine. You'll get a reply before Sunday. But if I say no, and you feel aggrieved, well then I got two words for you. Son

  5. #5765
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Hunter I've already taken your request under consideration and I'll inform you when I've made a decision. Don't come to me with demands again. Thank you!
    *Lesnar looks over to Eve and nods in approval*


  6. #5766
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Hunter I've already taken your request under consideration and I'll inform you when I've made a decision. Don't come to me with demands again. Thank you!
    Stephanie McMahon Helmsley: Watch your words carefully Eve, last time I checked I am still the Executive Vice President of the World Wrestling Entertainment, the company that you work for Eve.

    Triple: Don't worry Steph, I answer to no one, not even assistants. At In Your House, blood will be shed, Ted Dibiase Jr's blood. DQ or not, it's going to be ugly. *caresses the sledge hammer*
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  7. #5767
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vince McMahon: Point taken Hunter. Unfortunately that isn't your choice. Although Eve may have some input, the decision is mine. You'll get a reply before Sunday. But if I say no, and you feel aggrieved, well then I got two words for you. Son
    Eve: Of course Mr. McMahon I didn't mean to imply that the decision was mine to make simply that I would be the one to inform him once it had been made. I apologize if it was interpreted otherwise and may I say that is a very nice suit you're wearing. *She smiles*

    Stephanie I'm sorry if your husband is feeling impatient, however, you of all people should realize that not everyone can get what they want. Hunter will just have to wait like everyone else.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  8. #5768
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vince McMahon: Point taken Hunter. Unfortunately that isn't your choice. Although Eve may have some input, the decision is mine. You'll get a reply before Sunday. But if I say no, and you feel aggrieved, well then I got two words for you. Son
    Triple H: Do what you got to do Vince.... but come Sunday, Dibiase will pay with his own blood!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  9. #5769
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Of course Mr. McMahon I didn't mean to imply that the decision was mine to make simply that I would be the one to inform him once it had been made. I apologize if it was interpreted otherwise and may I say that is a very nice suit you're wearing. *She smiles*

    Stephanie I'm sorry if your husband is feeling impatient, however, you of all people should realize that not everyone can get what they want. Hunter will just have to wait like everyone else.
    Vince: Kissing ass isn't good Eve. The board is evaluating you, and this won't help nor harm you.

  10. #5770
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,191
    After some issues with my laptop, I'm BAAAAAACK!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.