Page 575 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565573574575576577 585 625 675 1075 1575 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Tamina: Just a message to my opponents, I am here to conquer and not to be messed with
    Kaitlyn: I'm sorry Tamina, but I came here with one goal and that is to be the Diva's Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Nattie: You are one of the only few women that actually deserve to be in a WWE ring- look forward to wrestling you one day
    Kaitlyn: I agree with you Nattie, but if I have to go through Tamina or through you, I will do it! I came here to be a champion not just watch from the sidelines.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    *Blushes*

@ eyehatecena yea who would've guessed I'd be Eve, I certainly never showed interest in her lol.
    I know- thats why I was surprised it was you lol

Seriously though- you do a great Sable and Trish- I know you will do great with Eve too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: I'm sorry Tamina, but I came here with one goal and that is to be the Diva's Champion.

Kaitlyn: I agree with you Nattie, but if I have to go through Tamina or through you, I will do it! I came here to be a champion not just watch from the sidelines.
    Nattie: I look forward to going through both of you too- cause at least I will be challenged and I will then be on my way to being the Womans Champion. I swear, if the title has the word Diva on it, I'll try to find a way to rip it off

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Claudio: Tag team titles? Hmmm- sound like something The Kings of Wrestling are destined to wear. No one is better than Chris Hero and I, no one!
    Hero: That's right, The Kings of Wrestling are the team that everyone out there wishes to be to be and when we finally debut here in the WWE, those tag team championships will be sought after, obtained and made absolute by wrestling's royalty. Those who believe otherwise will receive a wake up call with on of my clubbing elbows to the head for all will bow down before the kings and the tag team scene in the WWE will never be the same when The Kings of Wrestling stand tall as the WWe Tag Team Champions.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Nattie: I look forward to going through both of you too- cause at least I will be challenged and I will then be on my way to being the Womans Champion. I swear, if the title has the word Diva on it, I'll try to find a way to rip it off
    Kaitlyn: Stealing? That's not the way to go about it Nattie.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    A video package begins to roll its footage. The White House slowly fades into view as a voiceover of the President of the United States, Barack Obama, solemnly utters the words:

"I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message."

Before what appeared to be a 2012 election Presidential campaign advertisement is able to commence any further, the video halts to the sound of a record scratch along with the picture fading into black and white.

A.W: BOOOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIIIING!

As expected from the voice, A.W. walks in from the left of the screen, hands stuffed in the pockets of his black blazer whilst shaking his head in disgust. He looks down at the ground, sighs and looks back up, facing the camera directly pointed at him.

A.W.: I'll bet you've seen this kind of crap a lot of times before, haven't you? And of course, it's the same, monotonous drivel that doesn't really influence your decision to begin with. Either way, your choice on who you're voting for is pretty much gonna remain the same. Now don't get me wrong, I'm an Obama supporter through and through but don't ya'll think it's time for a more important, relevant cause to be supported? I'm talkin' about In Your House.

That's the PPV that changes everything that happens in the world of wrestling but more specifically, the tag team division. The fate of tag team wrestling falls on your shoulders, America and not just you but for every country, every nation, every creed that supports and watches the WWE. Let's face to people, the states of the tag team division is in turmoil, a deficit thanks to the selfish ambitions of tag teams and the abandonment of unity, the sole aspect that personifies brotherhood and tag teams as a whole. And besides this, some of these teams are just whack!

I mean, you got Haas and Benjamin. If charisma could be converted into gasoline, those two together wouldn't be able to make a full lap around a hula hoop. Cryme Tyme? Money, money? Yeah right! Monopoly money's more like it. Those two hoodrats probably have to ask for layaway when they order off the Dollar Menu. Good luck scoring any class ladies in those rags. Kings of Wrestling aren't any better. If anything, they should be called the Kings of Waning because as soon as Claudine opens his mouth to talk on the stick or Hero locks in an armbar, my interest just wanes. And last but not least, we've got American Perfection, a trio of two-faced crooks who only seem to be able to get their messages across by attacking people from behind or after they're beaten down and exhausted. Are these the sort of people you want to be calling YOUR champions? YOUR representation of what tag team wrestling is supposed to be? I implore all of you to vote for The Primetime Players as the men who will fight in YOUR corner, as the band of heroes who will restore valor to the tag team division again. But if that's not not enough of an incentive for you...

The Primetime Players theme song starts playing in the background as Titus O'Neil and Darren Young run up from beind the camera, holding some items in their grasps. Young holds up a comb.

Young: Tired of nappy beads jankin' up your 'fro? If you vote for us, one of you lucky dogs will get this free, unused AND autographed comb, courtesy of "Mr. No Days Off"!

O'Neil: And I'm sure that most of ya'll aren't as blessed as "Sex Appeal" Titus O'Neil but don't worry about that cause one of you people, who votes for us of course, will receive this Motivational Blu-Ray disc where I teach you to unlock your inner Titus and get all the dimes tapping at your door and YOU'LL be tapping some of that...

A.W.: Woah, big fella! Keep it clean! I think they get the message. So remember ya'll, vote for Primetime Players for In Your House and support us on our rise to fame and...MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

All three men start chanting "Millions of Dollars!" over and over as the video cuts off.

Justice will be done.. thrust upon the sinners.. the deceivers.. the selfish and the liars.. nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.. justice is blind no longer. You have been warned.. given a chance to change your ways.. but the damage you cause can no longer be repaired without vengeance. Blood will be spilled, tears shed and sweat poured.. redemption is nigh.. there will be no escape.. the world will be saved.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Excellent show guys, looks like Zig-Swag got a little bit of a fright from the boogie man :O

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Daniels: Rey, you have the fans under a hypnotic spell, you get them to hide their shame under your ugly mask while give them false hope that they can become excepted in society. Last time, I proved to the world no matter what you try to hide under, you are and will always be a failure. Well at Nitro I will be finishing up my business with you very soon and moving on to more interesting opponents.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Justice will be done.. thrust upon the sinners.. the deceivers.. the selfish and the liars.. nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.. justice is blind no longer. You have been warned.. given a chance to change your ways.. but the damage you cause can no longer be repaired without vengeance. Blood will be spilled, tears shed and sweat poured.. redemption is nigh.. there will be no escape.. the world will be saved.
    I'm very tempted to give away who you are.