Page 574 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564572573574575576 584 624 674 1074 1574 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 18790
    BRET: Well i look forward to HHH getting his ass handed to him, yet again.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Dolph: Like anybody cares about Triple H and Ted DiBiase! the real match at the ppv will be watching me and my partner Jack Swagger do what we do best and better then anybody else, stealing the show and retaining our Tag Team titles!

As for what happened on Raw, well the so called Worlds Greatest Tag Team did not look go great to me *Dolph Laughs* and as for the dark hero, you don't scare us.. and we dare you to show up and try something like that again!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Tamina: Just a message to my opponents, I am here to conquer and not to be messed with

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    :::Breaking News:::

The following is a special announcement from the desk of Executive Assistant Eve Torres:

Ladies and gentlemen after the heated brawl that took place backstage last night between Triple H and Ted Dibiase JR both superstars have requested to face each other in an official match at the In Your House Pay-Per-View this sunday. Well I'm happy to announce that I've spoken with the Board of Directors and they've decided to approve the match which means that this sunday, in addition to the already impressive list of matches previously announced, we'll see Triple H take on Ted Dibiase JR at the In Your House Pay-Per-View. That will be all.
    Triple H: Eve, you speak to the Board of Directors again.... I want this to be a Street Fight, not a wrestling match. I am going to In Your House to fight Ted DiBiase, Jr. not to wrestle that ass clown. Make the match Eve.

​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    BRET: Well i look forward to HHH getting his ass handed to him, yet again.
    Triple H: Bret, go back to your Adult Day Care and watch some TV or play cards, leave this business for real men, not old washed up wrestlers like you. When we need legends to come and fill in some time slots, we'll send the van for your ass.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Ted Jr: Or we can leave the others out of this and keep it between you and me. Unless you're too scared.
    Triple H: Scared? I just requested a Street Fight.
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: Like anybody cares about Triple H and Ted DiBiase! the real match at the ppv will be watching me and my partner Jack Swagger do what we do best and better then anybody else, stealing the show and retaining our Tag Team titles!

As for what happened on Raw, well the so called Worlds Greatest Tag Team did not look go great to me *Dolph Laughs* and as for the dark hero, you don't scare us.. and we dare you to show up and try something like that again!
    Claudio: Tag team titles? Hmmm- sound like something The Kings of Wrestling are destined to wear. No one is better than Chris Hero and I, no one!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: It seems that the resident pot's talkin' smack about the kettle again. Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Tamina: Just a message to my opponents, I am here to conquer and not to be messed with
    Nattie: You are one of the only few women that actually deserve to be in a WWE ring- look forward to wrestling you one day

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Going good man! Hope you and your daughter are feeling better today? Also hope you enjoyed Raw?.
    She's better, but I am far, far worse.
    But yes, RAW was enjoyable.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]