Page 563 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553561562563564565 573 613 663 1063 1563 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 18790
    Assignments have gone out, by Monday on those please.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

i haven't got one for Raw, but it may be because I am on Nitro- yeah, thats why, lol. Anyways, finished reading the show and had already commented on what was already posted so will just comment on the ending- loved it even though i figured Kidd would somehow get involved- just did not know how, and great kidd promo. The UT/Truth..etc tag match was great, Ambrose promo was awesome and not sure if i am forgetting anything else i didnt comment on in my other post a page or two back- i am too lazy to look back, plus i am on my phone. My fav promo though is still the rey/daniels back and forth.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Nothing yet but i don't think i'll be getting one! The one I sent you is pretty much the only one needed until the time is right :P
    Very true man!

Also creative, check HQ please!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i haven't got one for Raw, but it may be because I am on Nitro- yeah, thats why, lol. Anyways, finished reading the show and had already commented on what was already posted so will just comment on the ending- loved it even though i figured Kidd would somehow get involved- just did not know how, and great kidd promo. The UT/Truth..etc tag match was great, Ambrose promo was awesome and not sure if i am forgetting anything else i didnt comment on in my other post a page or two back- i am too lazy to look back, plus i am on my phone. My fav promo though is still the rey/daniels back and forth.
    Thank you my good sir.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Thank you my good sir.
    You and WrestlingFan did well with that.. well done guys.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Aw...no ram promo assignment for me :/

Time for a little IC'ing, take your choice...

Mr. Anderson: So assholes, Tyler Reks thinks he's clever stealing a win, well Tyler, Brock won't be there to do the work for you at In Your House, so I'll let you think what you want, just watch out for the smoke, but you won't beat me at In Your House, don't think for one second my quest to make this Intercontinental Championship the most important title in the WWE has ended, Reks, its only just beginning, and just like Triple H, and just like The Miz, you are going to be a stepping stone for that.

Jack Swagger: All American Perfection continues to prove why we are the best Tag Team in the history of the WWE, we are dominating that Tag Team Division and we will continue to dominate and continue to be the best WWE Tag Team Champions in history. Me and Dolph Ziggler can not be stopped.

Drew McIntyre: Sheamus, Monday is approaching and Mister Regal and I are expecting an answer from you. We have told you the truth about Cody Rhodes, and whether you choose to believe us or not is yer choice, but you will make a mistake if you join him, trust me.

Evan Bourne: The conspiracy against me is in full force, ever since Edge and Tyson Kidd went to Nitro WWE has not put me on RAW, and why is that? Because they are scared of what I will say? I'll say it anyways I don't care if I am on TV or not. I'm tired of the WWE not putting me on TV because I don't want to please them or these fans anymore. They know their pride and joy in Tyson Kidd cheated to win the Money in the Bank briefcase, they knew I was right, and Tyson was I right about Edge trying to hog the spotlight? Once again I was. Now that I tell the truth you choose to boo me, before all I needed to do was flip and you were amused. The WWE needs to put me in the spotlight, a person who deserves it, who tells the truth, and now I'm going to be at the top of the business, the face of this company, where I deserve to be.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    ‚ÄčFor those of you who were interested in being a part of the EWN Fantasy League, which the window to join will open in 9 days, I have made some changes to the rules, and pricing. Be sure to go to the two links below and check it out!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...612#post639612

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-League-Prices

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aw...no ram promo assignment for me :/
    Not this week dude, stay tuned for Glamour Girl's response though

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Dolph: Just like my partner said.. The All American Perfection can not be stopped and we are quickly on our way to becoming the best damn tag team this company has ever had.. or will see again! But listen, it's not showing off.. when you can back it up like we can!

IWA:

HWA:

General: