Page 558 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548556557558559560 568 608 658 1058 1558 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Can't wait for the rest of Nitro! What we've seen so far is lookin great. The Rey/Daniels promo was pretty good, the strange SCSA/Sable thing was quite funny hah, and the edge promo was good as always, keep it coming guys!
    Glad you are enjoying it so far mate, hopefully the rest is up tonight

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Top of the morning, mates!

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Top of the morning, mates!
    What's up broskie
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    What's up broskie
    Nothing much- but some professors around the unviversity are pissed that I walk my gf to her classes and we stand out the door and talk for a bit before I leave- considered "loitering," I suppose. You?

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Nothing much- but some professors around the unviversity are pissed that I walk my gf to her classes and we stand out the door and talk for a bit before I leave- considered "loitering," I suppose. You?
    The University is a place to go and get your education so you can be ready to hit life right in the nuts... Walking the gf are for malls and parks.

Hey you asked.... lol.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

The University is a place to go and get your education so you can be ready to hit life right in the nuts... Walking the gf are for malls and parks.

Hey you asked.... lol.
    I asked what was up with you, not what you think of me. I don't care what you think
    But seriously, I know- we just don't have much time with each other off-campus...

I asked what was up with you, not what you think of me. I don't care what you think
    But seriously, I know- we just don't have much time with each other off-campus...
    Hahaha... sorry. lol!
    ​​​

Hahaha... sorry. lol!
    Hey, no worries- I know what college is for, bro- I just don't have time off campus to hang with her too often, and just plain not being around her sucks. I love her too much... and it may be a bit early, but I believe she's the one for me.
    ...Shit just got real, bruh.

Hey, no worries- I know what college is for, bro- I just don't have time off campus to hang with her too often, and just plain not being around her sucks. I love her too much... and it may be a bit early, but I believe she's the one for me.
    ...Shit just got real, bruh.
    Hey, I say as long as your doing good in school, that's all that matters. And it's a university, not a high school. When I was in college, the professors didn't care about stuff like that, just as long as you passed the class.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    how did everyone like my Daniels promo? He is a challenge to write for but I think it came out ok
    I enjoyed it man, very nice promo. I can imagine that Daniels is a difficult character to write for. I think you've made a good start though!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!