Page 544 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534542543544545546 554 594 644 1044 1544 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    AJ: *Still in her breakdown* Sure why not.
    JTG: Here ya go!

Shad: Let's see her suck that lollipop!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: AJ... don't believe what Rey says... we are best friends. Remember our slumber party?

AJ: But you were the one that said that not poor old Rey.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Triple H: I found part of your Posse Ted...

Ted: Hey, the one on the right- is that Steph?

Tyndall: Ouch.

???: For the record, I didn't say it.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

AJ: But you were the one that said that not poor old Rey.
    Kaitlyn: AJ... let it go my bestie. Here is a cute little, wittle teddy bear I bought for you.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Ted: Hey, the one on the right- is that Steph?

Tyndall: Ouch.

???: For the record, I didn't say it.
    Triple H: No Ted, that's Mrs. DiBiase and I believe that old fellow in the back resembles your daddy too.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Kaitlyn: AJ... let it go my bestie. Here is a cute little, wittle teddy bear I bought for you.
    AJ: Awww how thoughtful.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Triple H: No Ted, that's Mrs. DiBiase and I believe that old fellow in the back resembles your daddy too.
    Ted: Hunter, you never told me you had poor depth perception.

Tyndall: Why are we still here?

???: Got me, Sir.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

bret: hunter, montreal is something i will never forget, as far as the money wcw threw my way, that is a non issue. Vince didnt want to renew my contract- that is after he actually did renew it so i had no choice to go to the hellhole that was wcw to continue doing what i love. As far as how your career- you come into wwe withe the lovely Sable, you mess that up, you lose your first match to Warrior of all people. Then you and your clique try to run things backstage- which turned out to be a joke. The only way you got ahead here was of Montreal and Steph, if it werent for that, your name wouldnt mean shit. Your career would be defined as the man who lost to Warrior in his debut

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    bret: hunter, montreal is something i will never forget, as far as the money wcw threw my way, that is a non issue. Vince didnt want to renew my contract- that is after he actually did renew it so i had no choice to go to the hellhole that was wcw to continue doing what i love. As far as how your career- you come into wwe withe the lovely Sable, you mess that up, you lose your first match to Warrior of all people. Then you and your clique try to run things backstage- which turned out to be a joke. The only way you got ahead here was of Montreal and Steph, if it werent for that, your name wouldnt mean shit. Your career would be defined as the man who lost to Warrior in his debut
    Triple H: Bret, Bret, Bret... believe what you want. Actually I don't blame you for the words that are coming out of your mouth, that is exactly what I would expect from a has been, washed up wrestler like yourself.
    ​​​

AJ: Awww how thoughtful.
    Kaitlyn: You're welcome sweetie.
    ​​​