Page 541 of 1822 FirstFirst ... 4144149153153954054154254355159164110411541 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 18220
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    When all my guys have debuted.. I will take you up on that offer man looks cool.

EDIT: Think I liked the first one best though.
    Thanks... working on another one.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Bret: hunter, we all know how you secured your spot in wwe. You and shawn became Vinces YES MEN, you did his dirty work. Instead of being a man and letting me leave wwe on my own accord years ago, vince and you guys screwed me over, you screwed the fans over and all 3 of you screwed the wwe over. Then Hunter, you get even more leverage by marrying Steph and working behind the scenes- its no wonder WWE turned to shit rating wise. It took Shane coming back to set things in the right direction. It is Shane who should take over the company, not Steph and sure the hell not Hunter

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Bret: hunter, we all know how you secured your spot in wwe. You and shawn became Vinces YES MEN, you did his dirty work. Instead of being a man and letting me leave wwe on my own accord years ago, vince and you guys screwed me over, you screwed the fans over and all 3 of you screwed the wwe over. Then Hunter, you get even more leverage by marrying Steph and working behind the scenes- its no wonder WWE turned to shit rating wise. It took Shane coming back to set things in the right direction. It is Shane who should take over the company, not Steph and sure the hell not Hunter
    Triple H: Bret.... get over the whole Montreal Screwjob. That was business and honestly Bret, you would have done the same thing. When money talks, Bret you will walk.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Rey:Good afternoon amigitos.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey:Good afternoon amigitos.
    Kaitlyn: Hi Rey....
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Hi Rey....
    Rey: Como estado Kaitlyn?

Rey: Como estado Kaitlyn?
    Kaitlyn: Muy bien Rey. Y tu, como has estado tu?
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Muy bien Rey. Y tu, como has estado tu?
    Rey: Estupendo. I also see you know some Spanish.

Blog Entries
    Ryback: Where are you, coward?! This cat and mouse game has whet my palate to insurmountable measures! I will not rest until I am fed!

Rey: Estupendo. I also see you know some Spanish.
    Kaitlyn: Claro que si se Espanol.
    ​​​