Page 538 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528536537538539540 548 588 638 1038 1538 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    well i am feeling like crap now. Was hoping i was not coming down with a cold- buuuut me feel like it. .....anyways, great show GGG
    Another one bites the dust! Right there with you, bro, get well soon.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Stephanie: Sable, why don't you just do us all a favor and shut that mouth of yours. We all know your body is high mileage, you've practically done everyone around here, even the Iron Sheik when he visits.
    Sable: Oh Stephanie there's no need to get nasty. Oh wait you already did that with Dolph, my bad.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Ted: So where's my Posse?

Tyndall: Not here, apparently.

???: Good one, Boss.

Ted: ???, do us a favor and quit hiding in Matt's shadow.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable: Oh Stephanie there's no need to get nasty. Oh wait you already did that with Dolph, my bad.
    Stephanie: Dolph did ask me out, but I told him no.... anyways, he prefers women who are over 50 years of age. Your name did come up, and by the way you look, you do fit that description.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    well i am feeling like crap now. Was hoping i was not coming down with a cold- buuuut me feel like it. .....anyways, great show GGG
    Glad you enjoyed the show man.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Stephanie: Dolph did ask me out, but I told him no.... anyways, he prefers women who are over 50 years of age. Your name did come up, and by the way you look, you do fit that description.
    Sable: Please Stephanie now you're just embarrassing yourself. Pretending that Dolph asked you out and you said no? Really? Is that why you were on your knees and all I heard from the other side of the door was you screaming YES, YES, YES?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Undertaker: Rock... the only thing that smells around here is your dead carcass. You and I are not done yet and when I'm done with you, nothing will remain. I hear the tolling of the bell, it's time for me to harvest the souls of men who oppose me. Rock, you will rest in peace.
    Rock: Taker! You know the Rock respects you.. always have, always will.. But you talk about a dead carcass when you have been hauling your Monkey Ass around here for far too long, The Rock.. The Great one proved it at Wrestlemania when I was seconds away from beating you and checking you into the Smackdown hotel for life! Your right though.. were not done, no.. no, no far from it.. I will be seeing you soon Taker, real soon..

IWA:

HWA:

General:

???????: Dolph, age is but a mere number. Beauty can overcome age. Look at Sable, she sold her soul to the devil, so she will always have ageless beauty, while Steph, she is a different breed, she sucks the power out of all those around her. She is what Chris Jericho would call- a bottom feeding trashbag whore. Her beauty will soon fade into the abyss.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable: Please Stephanie now you're just embarrassing yourself. Pretending that Dolph asked you out and you said no? Really? Is that why you were on your knees and all I heard from the other side of the door was you screaming YES, YES, YES?
    Dolph: Come on now Sable.. You are upsetting Hunter, it's already had for him too take in that his career is finished without hearing that his wife enjoyed showing off.. for the showoff! #Heel.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Rock: Taker! You know the Rock respects you.. always have, always will.. But you talk about a dead carcass when you have been hauling your Monkey Ass around here for far too long, The Rock.. The Great one proved it at Wrestlemania when I was seconds away from beating you and checking you into the Smackdown hotel for life! Your right though.. were not done, no.. no, no far from it.. I will be seeing you soon Taker, real soon..
    Undertaker: Rock... you were seconds away from beating me at Wrestlemania, but the bottom line is that YOU couldn't get the job done. Your respect, well I don't need it. Soon Rock, I will beat you and take your soul. The night is alive Rock, and it's calling out your name!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!