Page 535 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 3543548552553353453553653754558563510351535 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 18169
  1. #5341
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Funny coming from the guy who is riding Swagger's and Vickie's tails.
    Dolph: Deluded as well.. When I was headlining Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber while stealing the show at Wrestlemania in the Money In The Bank match.. There was no Swagger around so try again, listen Rey.. You never was the best speaker and clearly you are getting worse, why don't you just shut up.. and get out of my sight.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  2. #5342
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: Deluded as well.. When I was headlining Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber while stealing the show at Wrestlemania in the Money In The Bank match.. There was no Swagger around so try again, listen Rey.. You never was the best speaker and clearly you are getting worse, why don't you just shut up.. and get out of my sight.
    Rey: As you say. Oh wait, no. How about you go back to the Spirit Squad. Better for you?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: As you say. Oh wait, no. How about you go back to the Spirit Squad. Better for you?
    Dolph: You know Rey, Even as a male cheerleader I was in main events.. Maybe you should try it, I will tell you another thing, I would rather be dressed as a male cheerleader then getting my ass kicked on WCW while trying to pass as a credible athlete and wrestler weighing 8 stone wet through like you used too do!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  4. #5344
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: You know Rey, Even as a male cheerleader I was in main events.. Maybe you should try it, I will tell you another thing, I would rather be dressed as a male cheerleader then getting my ass kicked on WCW while trying to pass as a credible athlete and wrestler weighing 8 stone wet through like you used too do!
    Rey: Used to. Key words, Dolphy-boy. Yeah that was good times when you got shit all over you by DX.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #5345
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Used to. Key words, Dolphy-boy. Yeah that was good times when you got shit all over you by DX.
    Dolph: You just don't get it do you Rey! I used too headline Main Events as a male cheerleader, I'm now the best performer in this business and I'm one half of the tag team champions! while you.. well your just finished.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  6. #5346
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: You just don't get it do you Rey! I used too headline Main Events as a male cheerleader, I'm now the best performer in this business and I'm one half of the tag team champions! while you.. well your just finished.
    Rey: Oh yeah if your so damn good, where's your World Title?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #5347
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,744
    Amazing show guys! Well done, loved all the matches and promos!

    Sheamus arrives with his knee tapped up and limping

    Sheamus: Jericho ... You got lucky, fella ... If I didn't tweak my knee there, I would'a had ya beat, and Rhodes ... we need to talk soon.


    Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)(Promoted to EWNCW)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


     

  8. #5348
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Oh yeah if your so damn good, where's your World Title?
    Dolph: Where's yours? where's any title? When was your last win? When were you actually last on a show? how about those for questions Rey?! I'm a former world champion, just like you.. difference is, your career is done.. I'm just getting started.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  9. #5349
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Amazing show guys! Well done, loved all the matches and promos!

    Sheamus arrives with his knee tapped up and limping

    Sheamus: Jericho ... You got lucky, fella ... If I didn't tweak my knee there, I would'a had ya beat, and Rhodes ... we need to talk soon.
    glad you enjoyed it man!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  10. #5350
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: Where's yours? where's any title? When was your last win? When were you actually last on a show? how about those for questions Rey?! I'm a former world champion, just like you.. difference is, your career is done.. I'm just getting started.
    Rey: How long was the reign again?*Rey smiles*

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.