Page 534 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524532533534535536 544 584 634 1034 1534 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Great show as usual, but I've always wondered why Nitro usually surpasses Raw in the length of shows. Usually takes Raw about 8-9 posts while Nitro takes 11-12 based on their last shows. It's not bad that it's shorter than Nitro, I'm just curious as to why with Raw being the A show, Nitro seems to be longer. Maybe it's the promos they do there, they are beasts and sometimes cover more than 1 page or 2.

Show was top notch, I would've liked to see more promos. The Regal/McIntyre bits trying to recruit Sheamus are certainly unique but leaves me wondering who in fact is calling the shots or if there will be more to the picture and this is only the beginning of the formation of a stable much like The United Kingdom in the WWE games. Liked the Divas promos. The Main Event was bittersweet for me lol one of the very few times my characters clash against one another and I'm torn as to who I would want to win. Glad it was Punk though, he needed a big win and Black can bounce back from anything this early in his career. Well done.

I wouldn't call you biased lol you like Divas and am glad the promos make it so you want to motivate yourself with your other Divas to compete for the gold. I wish you luck and if we meet in the ring with Paige vs either ??? or ??? then I expect a hell of a match
    Honest feedback and I love the fact how interested you are and the time you take too analyse the show.. honestly man, thanks I did the main event and I think when G planned it, he didn't even notice he booked your two guys against each other Haha!

Glad you are enjoying some of the storylines too mate.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Rock: Firstly, Who.. in the blue hell is Aries?

Secondly, If you have done it once.. then you should have no problem doing it again right? so how about this.. you keep the Rock's belt warm and once I'm done with my business, I'm coming for you.. And believe me when I say this, I will become the next World Heavyweight Champion!

Also Brock you should be the first too know that what happens in the past.. stays in the past, I mean look.. Your wife was hot once, things change.
    Aries: I'm sorry...who am I? Who am I!? Well Rock, if you weren't too busy in hollywood, and losing at Wrestlemania, you might have heard of who I am. I am Austin Aries. I am the next generation of wrestling. People called Bobby Roode the leader of the selfish generation. I'm the leader of the talented generation. Do you know what the difference is between people like myself, CM Punk, Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli, and Daniel Bryan, with people like you, Brock Lesnar, John Cena, and Lex Luger? We are the whole package. We talk, we wrestle, and we amaze. Do you know what you do well Rock? Talking on that mic, so word of advice, stick to that, and leave winning gold to people like me.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Oh yeah were is your name in the main event. Oh that's right!
    Dolph: Main Event? I was in the main event at the Royal Rumble, I was in the main event at the Elimination Chamber, I was involved in the match that stole the show at Wrestlemania!

Ohh.. And I'm one half of the tag team champions! So your turn.. tell me, what have you done lately? Oh that's right!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Dolph: Main Event? I was in the main event at the Royal Rumble, I was in the main event at the Elimination Chamber, I was involved in the match that stole the show at Wrestlemania!

Ohh.. And I'm one half of the tag team champions! So your turn.. tell me, what have you done lately? Oh that's right!
    Rey: Oh I don't know. A year ago I won the WWE Championship.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: I'm sorry...who am I? Who am I!? Well Rock, if you weren't too busy in hollywood, and losing at Wrestlemania, you might have heard of who I am. I am Austin Aries. I am the next generation of wrestling. People called Bobby Roode the leader of the selfish generation. I'm the leader of the talented generation. Do you know what the difference is between people like myself, CM Punk, Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli, and Daniel Bryan, with people like you, Brock Lesnar, John Cena, and Lex Luger? We are the whole package. We talk, we wrestle, and we amaze. Do you know what you do well Rock? Talking on that mic, so word of advice, stick to that, and leave winning gold to people like me.
    Rock: Touchy, touchy.. The Rock knows who you are, Austin Aries.. A Dub, Leader of the talented generation.. The guy with the side burns, likes too wear pink often.. yeah sure, good for you kid.. In fact, you wan't too know what the Rock heard? I heard you are so good.. so good, amazing in fact.. that you got turned for tough enough.

*Rock begins too smile*

But it's not all bad.. you did a hell of a job on that voice over for WWE12.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Rey: Oh I don't know. A year ago I won the WWE Championship.
    Dolph: Year ago? Year ago? *Dolph laughs* Yeah.. that's what I thought.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Dolph: Year ago? Year ago? *Dolph laughs* Yeah.. that's what I thought.
    Rey: Vato. At least I want the title.

Rey: Vato. At least I want the title.
    Dolph: At least you want the title? *Dolph laughs* wow, you have really have lost it Rey, second thoughts.. I wouldn't bother heading to TNA, I'm not even sure they would take you.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Dolph: At least you want the title? *Dolph laughs* wow, you have really have lost it Rey, second thoughts.. I wouldn't bother heading to TNA, I'm not even sure they would take you.
    Rey: Funny coming from the guy who is riding Swagger's and Vickie's tails.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: You want to know what's really funny? A ham and egger like you thinking that you have a chance at taking me down. I swear to God, you rookies get more and more delusional by the crop. Do you have any idea who I am? I'm the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! I had to beat two Hall of Famers in the same night to get this title. Two. People like you are disposable. You're no different from the rest of the bunch. You probably couldn't get on the face of the show's program or poster without bitching about it. Me? I'm an elite and I've proven that to the world time and time again. Keep on dreaming, kid. That's the closest you'll get to my level.
    Aries: Rookie? Really Brock? I'm sure people called you a rookie when you were amateur wrestling in Minnesota. Hell, I'm sure people called you a rookie when you first burst onto the scene here in the WWE, and in the UFC. As a matter of fact, lets look up the definition of the word, rookie. "an athleteplayinghisorherfirstseasonasamemberofa professionalsportsteam" Now, I know for a fact this isn't my first season as a member of a professional sports team. You might consider me a rookie in the WWE, but I am a legend in the wrestling world. People aren't chanting, Brock, Brock, Brock. They are chanting Aries, Aries, Aries. These fans pay to see him, and the fact is, when I become the World Champ, the ratings for Nitro will double, if not triple.