Page 532 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 3243248252253053153253353454258263210321532 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 18166
  1. #5311
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,427
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Triple H: I doubt that will happen Brock!
    Lesnar: And I doubt that you'll ever be relevant again. Face it, when I beat you, I crippled you forever. You're no longer the Cerebral Assassin. You're just an afterthought while I've risen above all of the haters and the doubters who said that I could never get this far again.


  2. #5312
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: And I doubt that you'll ever be relevant again. Face it, when I beat you, I crippled you forever. You're no longer the Cerebral Assassin. You're just an afterthought while I've risen above all of the haters and the doubters who said that I could never get this far again.
    Aries: you know whats funny Brock...you honestly believe your own hype...when the fact of the matter is, your like a hot air balloon, and that hot wind is just keeping you blown up. Whats going to happen though, when I come along and pop your bubble.
     

  3. #5313
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: And I doubt that you'll ever be relevant again. Face it, when I beat you, I crippled you forever. You're no longer the Cerebral Assassin. You're just an afterthought while I've risen above all of the haters and the doubters who said that I could never get this far again.
    Rock: Woah Boy! The Rock, the great one has been listening.. week after week, The Rock has been hearing you talk and talk while Paul Heyman and Sable help you keep hold of that title.. Listen Jabroni, when the Rock is done with Shawn Michaels and the Rock is done with the Undertaker, the Rock is coming for you..

    Do you know what I'm going too do Brock? The Rock is going too shine his boot real nice.. I'm going too do turn that son bitch sideways and then I'm going too place it so far up your rudy poo candy arse that your going too be spitting leather!

    Hold that title and hold it tight.. because the Great ones time is coming once again.. and with the team bring it army standing by my side, I will once again become the champion!

    If youuuuuu smmeelll.. what the Rock, is.... Cooking!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  4. #5314
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,427
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: you know whats funny Brock...you honestly believe your own hype...when the fact of the matter is, your like a hot air balloon, and that hot wind is just keeping you blown up. Whats going to happen though, when I come along and pop your bubble.
    Lesnar: You want to know what's really funny? A ham and egger like you thinking that you have a chance at taking me down. I swear to God, you rookies get more and more delusional by the crop. Do you have any idea who I am? I'm the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! I had to beat two Hall of Famers in the same night to get this title. Two. People like you are disposable. You're no different from the rest of the bunch. You probably couldn't get on the face of the show's program or poster without bitching about it. Me? I'm an elite and I've proven that to the world time and time again. Keep on dreaming, kid. That's the closest you'll get to my level.


  5. #5315
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,427
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Rock: Woah Boy! The Rock, the great one has been listening.. week after week, The Rock has been hearing you talk and talk while Paul Heyman and Sable help you keep hold of that title.. Listen Jabroni, when the Rock is done with Shawn Michaels and the Rock is done with the Undertaker, the Rock is coming for you..

    Do you know what I'm going too do Brock? The Rock is going too shine his boot real nice.. I'm going too do turn that son bitch sideways and then I'm going too place it so far up your rudy poo candy arse that your going too be spitting leather!

    Hold that title and hold it tight.. because the Great ones time is coming once again.. and with the team bring it army standing by my side, I will once again become the champion!

    If youuuuuu smmeelll.. what the Rock, is.... Cooking!
    Lesnar: It's gonna take more than you and your zit-faced army of virgins to take me down, Rocky. Last time I checked, I beat you for my first WWE Championship so you don't even make it as blip on the radar of any threat to me. You're nothing compared to me. But hey, at least you're better off than Aries over here.


  6. #5316
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: It's gonna take more than you and your zit-faced army of virgins to take me down, Rocky. Last time I checked, I beat you for my first WWE Championship so you don't even make it as blip on the radar of any threat to me. You're nothing compared to me. But hey, at least you're better off than Aries over here.
    Rock: Firstly, Who.. in the blue hell is Aries?

    Secondly, If you have done it once.. then you should have no problem doing it again right? so how about this.. you keep the Rock's belt warm and once I'm done with my business, I'm coming for you.. And believe me when I say this, I will become the next World Heavyweight Champion!

    Also Brock you should be the first too know that what happens in the past.. stays in the past, I mean look.. Your wife was hot once, things change.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  7. #5317
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Rey: Amigitos calm down. Chill!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Amigitos calm down. Chill!
    Dolph: Nobody asked for your opinion Rey! Don't you have something else to do like trying too save your career?

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  9. #5319
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: Nobody asked for your opinion Rey! Don't you have something else to do like trying too save your career?
    Rey: And aren't you supposed to be kissing Vickie's feet.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #5320
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: And aren't you supposed to be kissing Vickie's feet.
    Dolph: Very funny amigo, Maybe you should.. then again, I'm not even sure someone as talented as Vickie Guerrero could get your career back on track. #Heel.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.