Page 53 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 18790
  1. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    ???: Look Warrior, I expect you to win- no I demand you win. You and I would tear the house down at Wrestlemania. We would make the entire WWE Universe stand up and clap as we left it all in the ring. I have respect for your abilities completely, but don't get me wrong- WHEN we fight at Mania, I'm walking out as WWE Champion.
    Warrior: ???, you shall not walk out as WWE Champion is so shall we meet, you know why? I AM ULTIMATE WARRIOR! Even if we fought in another dimension, and alternate one, I shall still walk out as champion because THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR transcends space and time. Now excuse me- I have to go plug into my spaceship and fly to Uranus *Growl* Warrior OUT!

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  2. #522
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! You kind of just spoiled the Royal Rumble winner man.

    Nooooooooooooo! :'(

    *runs to Taka Michinoku* :P
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  3. #523
    Fresh Member cactus_sack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    78
    Just submitted my promo to THBK, if I need to submit it to anyone else let me know. I thought Raw was good. I really liked the Ray promo. When I saw the Goldberg enterance, I thought so much for the return of JBL, but it was a nice bait and switch that worked really well.

    Bryan Danielson:
    I have remained silent on the topic of the Royal Rumble, because it is obivious it is going to be me that wins it. Some of you are pretty good, and might be able to keep up with me, but the majority of you would be better off sitting in the crowd than embarassing yourselves in the ring. After I win this Sunday, I will put the WRESTLING back in the WWE.

  4. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by cactus_sack View Post
    Just submitted my promo to THBK, if I need to submit it to anyone else let me know. I thought Raw was good. I really liked the Ray promo. When I saw the Goldberg enterance, I thought so much for the return of JBL, but it was a nice bait and switch that worked really well.

    Bryan Danielson:
    I have remained silent on the topic of the Royal Rumble, because it is obivious it is going to be me that wins it. Some of you are pretty good, and might be able to keep up with me, but the majority of you would be better off sitting in the crowd than embarassing yourselves in the ring. After I win this Sunday, I will put the WRESTLING back in the WWE.
    You can send it to me as well if you want, I thought I would catch some people with that. I would have fallen for it as well

  5. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Nooooooooooooo! :'(

    *runs to Taka Michinoku* :P
    LOL! Well played.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #526
    Quote Originally Posted by cactus_sack View Post
    Just submitted my promo to THBK, if I need to submit it to anyone else let me know. I thought Raw was good. I really liked the Ray promo. When I saw the Goldberg enterance, I thought so much for the return of JBL, but it was a nice bait and switch that worked really well.
    Good promo mate.

    Glad you enjoyed Raw man.. I'm shocked the Rey promo wen't down so well, pleasing to hear though!

    Yeah that was Pau's idea with putting the Goldberg entrance was a nice touch!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    ???: Look Warrior, I expect you to win- no I demand you win. You and I would tear the house down at Wrestlemania. We would make the entire WWE Universe stand up and clap as we left it all in the ring. I have respect for your abilities completely, but don't get me wrong- WHEN we fight at Mania, I'm walking out as WWE Champion.
    Undertaker: You're going to have to wait until after Mania, because I will win at Wrestlemania and the championship will be mine and the streak will continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  8. #528
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: You're going to have to wait until after Mania, because I will win at Wrestlemania and the championship will be mine and the streak will continue.
    ???: Keep thinking that Taker. Come Sunday, this entire company will be turned upside down. The whole landscape will turn. The PG era is coming to an end.

  9. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    ???: Keep thinking that Taker. Come Sunday, this entire company will be turned upside down. The whole landscape will turn. The PG era is coming to an end.
    Undertaker: Mystery man... your remarks just gave you away. I know who you are and I will deal with you personally at the Royal Rumble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #530
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: Mystery man... your remarks just gave you away. I know who you are and I will deal with you personally at the Royal Rumble.
    ???: Name me then if you so wish to uncover me.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.