Page 524 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514522523524525526 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm sure it will be fine man! hope the illness is nothing to serious bro and that you get better soon.
    Thanks man. I am a bit concerned that it's lasted this long. I barely ever get ill, so I'm starting to think it's something serious. Hopefully it's nothing more than a really bad infection though.
    I went to the doctors last Tuesday but he decided that my symptoms weren't severe enough to prescribe me medication. I'm going again tomorrow (he told me to come back if I didn't get better) so hopefully this time round he'll give me some antibiotics or something.
    I'm gutted that I'm ill, especially since it's my birthday tomorrow too, and it'll really suck if I have to be on antibiotics since I won't be able to drink for a while lol! But right now, I just want to get better already!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks man. I am a bit concerned that it's lasted this long. I barely ever get ill, so I'm starting to think it's something serious. Hopefully it's nothing more than a really bad infection though.
    I went to the doctors last Tuesday but he decided that my symptoms weren't severe enough to prescribe me medication. I'm going again tomorrow (he told me to come back if I didn't get better) so hopefully this time round he'll give me some antibiotics or something.
    I'm gutted that I'm ill, especially since it's my birthday tomorrow too, and it'll really suck if I have to be on antibiotics since I won't be able to drink for a while lol! But right now, I just want to get better already!
    Drink some taqulia at night and then see how you feel.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Punk: Are you just stupid or just trying to be? What makes you think I did not want to change? Change isn't something to fear, it's something to embrace and I did just that and am better for it.

You had to change yourself, you were a loser before but at least now you got some company form 2 more losers in Swagger and Vickie. So good luck with that and that "respect" you "earned" because it certainly won't change the fact that the #heel that you were, the one people actually clamored and raved about is nowhere in sight and if you keep thinking that being with Swagger and Vickie are the key to your future then.....-laughs-....yeah....like I said, good luck with that.
    Dolph: You may have wanted to change Punk.. But whats it done for you? You have lost that edge.. You are now what you always fought against.. You have become another Cena, you come out.. talk the talk, make the crowd laugh and smile.. have an average match and start it all again next week.

I was a loser? and you call me stupid? United States champion! former World Heavyweight champion! most talented man on the roster and current one half of the tag team champions! I don't think that's a loser Punk.. A loser get's beat at Backlash.. like you.

I'm a winner Punk.. A winner wins at Backlash.. like me! it was bad luck that held be down, but I have come out of the other side and I'm on the path too success, and once I'm done with the tag team scene and done with being part of the best damn tag team in the world, it will be a matter of time before I'm holding the World Heavyweight title on Nitro while you are still chasing Jericho on Raw!

But listen Punk.. maybe you are happy shouting "clobbering time" and getting outshone by Jericho week in and week out.. so good luck with that chump! #Heel

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah man if you are not feeling well then keep letting your doctor know.. too many people just sit back and wait, I'm the same.
    Wow man that would suck.. as you say though getting better is more important right now, if worse comes too worse I could just have a drink for you!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Maria: Hey, Bret. I don't mean to frighten you but I think someone's behind you.
    Bret Hart: Um, that is my shadow.

Nattie picks up a flashlight, shines it on the wall- then does shaddow images of a dog on the wall

Nattie: Look at the puppy Maria- its about to bite Uncle Bret on his head

Maria looks nervous for Bret, starts to cry actually so Nattie turns off the flashlight- the dog dissapears. Maria smiles again

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Bret Hart: Um, that is my shadow.

Nattie picks up a flashlight, shines it on the wall- then does shaddow images of a dog on the wall

Nattie: Look at the puppy Maria- its about to bite Uncle Bret on his head

Maria looks nervous for Bret, starts to cry actually so Nattie turns off the flashlight- the dog dissapears. Maria smiles again
    Rey: That ain't cool Nattie. Show some respecto.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: That ain't cool Nattie. Show some respecto.
    Nattie: I did- I turned the flashlight off- Maria is ok now

????????: Oscar, according to lucha libre rules as set forth in Mexico- once a wrestler loses his or mask- he or she must never wear it again. Seeing that you lost yours years ago in WCW- you are destroying your legacy, dishonouring all luchas in wrestling. You are a shell of your former self now anyways- let me put you out of your misery, let me ease you pain

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Nattie: I did- I turned the flashlight off- Maria is ok now

????????: Oscar, according to lucha libre rules as set forth in Mexico- once a wrestler loses his or mask- he or she must never wear it again. Seeing that you lost yours years ago in WCW- you are destroying your legacy, dishonouring all luchas in wrestling. You are a shell of your former self now anyways- let me put you out of your misery, let me ease you pain
    Rey: Ok it's fair Nattie. As for you mystery person. Lets see why don't you show your face and then we can talk. Okay, vato.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Ok it's fair Nattie. As for you mystery person. Lets see why don't you show your face and then we can talk. Okay, vato.
    ???????: I shall stand in the shadows until I debut on Raw or Nitro. The shadows have always been my friend

OOC: dammit, I almost said something that would give ?????? away, lol. I have to watch it

Nattie turns the flashlight back on and makes it go back and forth against the wall- Maria follows the light until it shines on ??????. Maria runs to Nattie and Nattie rushes her off out the room

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

???????: I shall stand in the shadows until I debut on Raw or Nitro. The shadows have always been my friend

OOC: dammit, I almost said something that would give ?????? away, lol. I have to watch it

Nattie turns the flashlight back on and makes it go back and forth against the wall- Maria follows the light until it shines on ??????. Maria runs to Nattie and Nattie rushes her off out the room
    Rey:Whatever you crazyass person. Now vete.