Page 513 of 1821 FirstFirst ... 1341346350351151251351451552356361310131513 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 18201
  1. #5121
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    It'll be fully posted within the next 3 hours I believe. Destruction is currently at school.
    This. And ha ha, school. Good times.

    I'm in college- can't really talk.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  2. #5122
    I have to say I'm a big fan of this fed's Nattie right now, but not as much of the WWE's Natalya unfortunately.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  3. #5123
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I have to say I'm a big fan of this fed's Nattie right now, but not as much of the WWE's Natalya unfortunately.
    Wait... WWE has an ACTUAL Natalya? Wow... you learn something new every day.

    And, not to get cocky, but I really enjoyed the promo Punk and I put together for Tyndall/Lethal- it looks BOSS! I think I know who my fav character is here


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  4. #5124
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    It'll be fully posted within the next 3 hours I believe. Destruction is currently at school.
    Oh ok.. thanks for the info!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #5125
    i just wish the real wwe would use Nattie correctly. If it continues, they will probably lose her like they lost Gail Kim and Beth Phenoix.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #5126
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i just wish the real wwe would use Nattie correctly. If it continues, they will probably lose her like they lost Gail Kim and Beth Phenoix.
    And then Nattie will dominate the Knockouts Division.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  7. #5127
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    And then Nattie will dominate the Knockouts Division.
    TNA had a great division going- now its down to what 4 wrestlers-(who could out perform most of the divas in wwe now)


    Anyways, look forward to the rest of the show- I think Eddie did great with Edge/Lita btw

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  8. #5128
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    TNA had a great division going- now its down to what 4 wrestlers-(who could out perform most of the divas in wwe now)


    Anyways, look forward to the rest of the show- I think Eddie did great with Edge/Lita btw
    This. I especially miss my beloved Velvet...
    Don't tell my gf I said that.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  9. #5129
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I have to say I'm a big fan of this fed's Nattie right now, but not as much of the WWE's Natalya unfortunately.
    Thank ya. I figured if I were writing for Bret, that I'd see if nobody had Nattie- I just lucked out. It was fun working with Eddie and Shaz on the promos/segement

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #5130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    This. I especially miss my beloved Velvet...
    Don't tell my gf I said that.
    Hey Girlfriend... YOUR MAN MISSES VELVET SKY!!!!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.