Page 500 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490498499500501502 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 18790
  1. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Lol- I was just saying good morning back to you and asked how you were doing/
    Awe... I'm doing good, just finished one of my promos and sent it in to the powers that be.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #4992
    I can't wait to get started on my new people- Bret, Nattie and ???????. It will feel good not having to write another weird/sick promo for Warrior and Flair again

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #4993
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I can't wait to get started on my new people- Bret, Nattie and ???????. It will feel good not having to write another weird/sick promo for Warrior and Flair again
    You chose them , lol.... I should get Khali, his promos should be easy. Haha!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  4. #4994
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    I can't remember, but was that HBK appearance there before or am I chasing shadows?
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  5. #4995
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    I can't remember, but was that HBK appearance there before or am I chasing shadows?
    If you're talking about when HBK confronts the Deadman, it was already there.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  6. #4996
    Lol- I chose Warrior because I hate him and wanted to make him weirder- adding Flair in the mix I just brought him to even weirder places. But I couldn't go further with them- least I did not want to

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #4997
    I think you should all read Nitro again. Just incase you missed something.

  8. #4998
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    There's a diva's match! That totally wasn't there before.. unless it was.. >.>
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  9. #4999
    I re read it, but not sure what I missed

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    There's a diva's match! That totally wasn't there before.. unless it was.. >.>
    Divas was.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.