Page 5 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 18790
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    IC: For god sake's Punk just shut up already, is so sad to see a guy getting a little tiny bit of attention and start call himself "Best In The World", I've entertaining crowds for years when you where starting to learn how to do an armbar, yeah man you're SOOOO entertaining ,Instead I redefined tag team wrestling scene, I redefined the concept of hardcore wrestling with the TLC matches and I am far more enternaining than all this lame excuse of competitors, now that have all the peeps at my side I will return to my rightful spot in the top of the industry, doesn't how many times I have to beat you Punk, or I have to beat that Ancient fossil the Ultimate Warrior, do us all a favor Warrior and show us and go play to the "no one cares, trapped in the past legend" with Hogan and Flair, then you Undertaker, I would face but it will be so boring have to wait a whole year but hey, maybe you can leave the ring on your feet this time???, Danielson, you are the most annoying little coward rat I had seen in this industry, "oh god no, save from his mighty vegan powers", Cena, is great you went to the Thugmanomics thing, I was afraid you were going to ran out of colors for your frutyy pebbles T shirt, it's a shame you wrestle as bad as you rap, I'm Captain Charisma and when I have ONE MORE MATCH, I will show why I'm the peep's champion.
    Warrior: Now hear me, are you listening? The only captain around here is I, the Ultimate Warrior. I am the captain of my ship, I am the captain of your plane Christian. I will take out the pilots of your plane Christian, I will take them out one by one Christian, I will assume the controls Christian, I will take your plane to a nosedive Christian, you will take a dump in your pants Christian, I will smell it in the cockpit Christian, my force field around my Warrior body will shield me from the odor Christian, when the plane is almost about to hit the ground I will pull up on the controls and land it in the place that I call Parts Unknown, Christian. My Warrior force field will make me invisble to you Christian while you stand there in your pooped in pants Christian. I will then get into my ship Christian, to power up my Warrior body that has been preserved with my Warrior juices Christian. It has given me staying power Christian, I have not gotten older Christian, I think I spilled some on Undertaker because he has been around for a long time Christian. *growl* Warrior Out, Christian

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  2. #42
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    IC: For god sake's Punk just shut up already, is so sad to see a guy getting a little tiny bit of attention and start call himself "Best In The World", I've entertaining crowds for years when you where starting to learn how to do an armbar, yeah man you're SOOOO entertaining ,Instead I redefined tag team wrestling scene, I redefined the concept of hardcore wrestling with the TLC matches and I am far more enternaining than all this lame excuse of competitors, now that have all the peeps at my side I will return to my rightful spot in the top of the industry, doesn't how many times I have to beat you Punk, or I have to beat that Ancient fossil the Ultimate Warrior, do us all a favor Warrior and show us and go play to the "no one cares, trapped in the past legend" with Hogan and Flair, then you Undertaker, I would face but it will be so boring have to wait a whole year but hey, maybe you can leave the ring on your feet this time???, Danielson, you are the most annoying little coward rat I had seen in this industry, "oh god no, save from his mighty vegan powers", Cena, is great you went to the Thugmanomics thing, I was afraid you were going to ran out of colors for your frutyy pebbles T shirt, it's a shame you wrestle as bad as you rap, I'm Captain Charisma and when I have ONE MORE MATCH, I will show why I'm the peep's champion.
    Punk: Wo there junior, remind me, who are you again? Are you Mr Important? Are you Mr Impressive? Are you Mr Amazing? No that is right, you are Mr Blow Hard, Mr Douchebag, Captain Charity Case. You say you "redefined tag team wrestling, hardcore wrestling" blah blah blah blah! Remind me Christian, who was the man that speared Jeff Hardy as he stood hanging onto the titles? Was it you? Oh no wait, that was Edge. You guys looked like surfer trash back then so it was easy to mistake you, my bad. Were you the guy to do a Swanton Bomb off the top of a elimination chamber pod? Oh no wait, that was Jeff Hardy! So Christian, what was it you did again? Oh ya! Finally stepped out of the shadows of your best friend and far better wrestler Edge, only to choke! I guess that is why I will always think of you as the 2 Pump Chump. You want one more match? How about one more match with someone who is clearly better than you.
     

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Punk: Wo there junior, remind me, who are you again? Are you Mr Important? Are you Mr Impressive? Are you Mr Amazing? No that is right, you are Mr Blow Hard, Mr Douchebag, Captain Charity Case. You say you "redefined tag team wrestling, hardcore wrestling" blah blah blah blah! Remind me Christian, who was the man that speared Jeff Hardy as he stood hanging onto the titles? Was it you? Oh no wait, that was Edge. You guys looked like surfer trash back then so it was easy to mistake you, my bad. Were you the guy to do a Swanton Bomb off the top of a elimination chamber pod? Oh no wait, that was Jeff Hardy! So Christian, what was it you did again? Oh ya! Finally stepped out of the shadows of your best friend and far better wrestler Edge, only to choke! I guess that is why I will always think of you as the 2 Pump Chump. You want one more match? How about one more match with someone who is clearly better than you.
    Warrior: Punk, hear me now Punk, I am the Ultimate Warrior Punk, what are you? I am a Warrior, I do not know what you are, but you are not a Warrior, I am a Warrior. I am the Warrior. I am The Ultimate Warrior. I have Warrior juice running through my Warrior veins, my Warrior blood and my Warrior brain and my Warrior heart. My Warrior neurotransmitters have made my Warrior body to feel no pain in my body, nor in my Warrior soul. One I am done with Christian and his plane that I laned, I will be coming after you mister CM*growl* Warrior out!

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  4. #44
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Warrior: Punk, hear me now Punk, I am the Ultimate Warrior Punk, what are you? I am a Warrior, I do not know what you are, but you are not a Warrior, I am a Warrior. I am the Warrior. I am The Ultimate Warrior. I have Warrior juice running through my Warrior veins, my Warrior blood and my Warrior brain and my Warrior heart. My Warrior neurotransmitters have made my Warrior body to feel no pain in my body, nor in my Warrior soul. One I am done with Christian and his plane that I laned, I will be coming after you mister CM*growl* Warrior out!
    Punk: I'm sorry James...oh wait..I mean The Ultimate Warrior...or wait, is it Mr Hellwig...or is it just Warrior? How about this, show me some kind of birth certificate so I know what to refer to your crazy ass as. Heck guy, in your little rant I think I heard Warrior more times than I normally kick someone in the head. People want to talk about egos, well look no further than Jimmy hear. All i heard from your little schpeel was that you think you are some gods gift to wrestling, when in fact your a guy who should just be sticking behind a computer ranting and raving about what you like and dislike, instead of getting in the ring. I promise you, if you get in the ring with me, I will break your neck. That is not a threat, that is merely a promise from the best in the world.
     

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Punk: I'm sorry James...oh wait..I mean The Ultimate Warrior...or wait, is it Mr Hellwig...or is it just Warrior? How about this, show me some kind of birth certificate so I know what to refer to your crazy ass as. Heck guy, in your little rant I think I heard Warrior more times than I normally kick someone in the head. People want to talk about egos, well look no further than Jimmy hear. All i heard from your little schpeel was that you think you are some gods gift to wrestling, when in fact your a guy who should just be sticking behind a computer ranting and raving about what you like and dislike, instead of getting in the ring. I promise you, if you get in the ring with me, I will break your neck. That is not a threat, that is merely a promise from the best in the world.
    Warrior: My Warrior Gods overtook the man known as James Hellwig and turned him into the unstopable Ultimate Warrior. The Warrior Gods decided not to do the same for his friend Steve Borden- therefore Steve Bordon did not become a Warrior like me. He became Sting who only wished he were a Warrior while in fact he is just a human with face paint pretending to be a Warrior. Thats what you are Punk, a pretend Warrior minus the face paint. Only I have Warrior God juice in me. You say you are the best in the world? Well that may be true, but I am the best in the Universe and all other Universes known to man and those that are not known to man.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #46
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Warrior: My Warrior Gods overtook the man known as James Hellwig and turned him into the unstopable Ultimate Warrior. The Warrior Gods decided not to do the same for his friend Steve Borden- therefore Steve Bordon did not become a Warrior like me. He became Sting who only wished he were a Warrior while in fact he is just a human with face paint pretending to be a Warrior. Thats what you are Punk, a pretend Warrior minus the face paint. Only I have Warrior God juice in me. You say you are the best in the world? Well that may be true, but I am the best in the Universe and all other Universes known to man and those that are not known to man.
    Divine: Let me guess, next thing you'll be going on about is little green men, and flying saucers and how your mommy didn't love you enough and spent more time with "uncle" billy, who really wasn't your uncle. Is that why you are so messed up in the head Jimmy? Did you see "uncle" billy giving the 1..2..3 to your mom and just couldn't get it out of your head so you made up this delusional character of "The Ultimate Warrior" to shield yourself from the pain? Here is the thing Jimmy, I am no character. I am, who I say I am. I am straight edge, I am the best in the world, and I am better than you. If i were you Jimmy, I'd make an appt for a psychiatrist because if we step in the ring together, I will tare these shields and walls you have built, to the ground. Then all you will be left with is horrific childhood memories, and your shattered hopes
     

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Let me guess, next thing you'll be going on about is little green men, and flying saucers and how your mommy didn't love you enough and spent more time with "uncle" billy, who really wasn't your uncle. Is that why you are so messed up in the head Jimmy? Did you see "uncle" billy giving the 1..2..3 to your mom and just couldn't get it out of your head so you made up this delusional character of "The Ultimate Warrior" to shield yourself from the pain? Here is the thing Jimmy, I am no character. I am, who I say I am. I am straight edge, I am the best in the world, and I am better than you. If i were you Jimmy, I'd make an appt for a psychiatrist because if we step in the ring together, I will tare these shields and walls you have built, to the ground. Then all you will be left with is horrific childhood memories, and your shattered hopes
    Warrior: I know not whom you are talking of Punk- no little green men here and no flying saucers- only my spaceship. And it is you whom is and who are delusional. You say you are Punk, yet now you say you are Divine.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  8. #48
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Warrior: I know not whom you are talking of Punk- no little green men here and no flying saucers- only my spaceship. And it is you whom is and who are delusional. You say you are Punk, yet now you say you are Divine.

    OOC: Damn it! haha. I did that earlier to but caught it. Oops my bad.

    Punk: Jim buddy, if i wasn't straight edge, I'd ask you to give me a hit on whatever you are toking on because it is obvious you are either sky high, or blow out crazy
     

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    OOC: Damn it! haha. I did that earlier to but caught it. Oops my bad.

    Punk: Jim buddy, if i wasn't straight edge, I'd ask you to give me a hit on whatever you are toking on because it is obvious you are either sky high, or blow out crazy
    OOC: it happens, especially when you have more than one character. Warrior is probally the easiest to write for because I can just ramble on and not make any sense at all, lol.

    Warrior: All you need is Warrior juice- it can be bought on every planet in all 5337890 galaxies in the universe and others. But you still need to be blessed by the Warrior Gods of the Warrior race. It is not a drug, its is made of natural things from stuff from the things of stuff that is found elsewhere and beyond. It comes in 3 flavors- cherry, lime and urine- chose wisely

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #50
    Fresh Member cactus_sack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    78
    IC as Danielson:

    Punk, punk, punk... you just keep up your war of words with The Ultimate Warrior. When you want a real challenge, like you said, our paths will cross, and we will see who is the best wrestler in the world.
    But I am here to address Christian. Now you took me by surprise, because quite frankly, I forgot that you existed. You come out here and make your little jokes about me being a vegan. Wow, thats great, I have never heard anyone make jokes at my expense about that before. Me being a vegan doesn't make me better than you, me being better than you makes me better than you. Lets see, why did you win the title? Because Edge retired, not because you earned it. You where simply a paper champion to try and cash in on another person's popularity. How did that work out for you? You held the title for what, five days? After all of Edges hard work, you get rewarded with a five day title run. See, I won my championship based off all of MY hard work, off of all MY skill. So before you actually step into the ring with me, let me ask you something. How is your ankle? You know, the injury that has made you even more of an afterthought than Edge's retirement. Think about it, because if you step into the ring with me, I will make sure your buddy isn't lonely. I will not only break your ankle and end your career, but I will enjoy it.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.