Page 498 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488496497498499500 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: Lets see, maybe because there is no worthy contenders on the Nitro roster. Or maybe they are just scared, because if I am on this losing streak wouldn't people line up to try and beat me? They just know it won't happen

Dean Ambrose: No worthy contenders..? Perhaps I should wash your mouth out with acid.. or maybe just pull every single tooth out individually with chopsticks..? You're not as good as you pretend to be Anderson, you're the guy who was supposed to be the next break out star.. and whose obvious lack of talent got in the way of it..

Who am I you might ask? No.. no you wouldn't ask that, asking a question implies ignorance.. everyone's heard of me.. you can't go 5 seconds without hearing about me.. i'm that amazing.. i'd be amazed with myself if I wasn't.. myself.. I'm Dean Ambrose.. i'm everything you're not.. i'm the man your childrens children will wish you were.. i'm an invincible wrestling machine..

Why should I start at the bottom.. why should I brush aside lesser men when I should be taking your title on my debut? I am the best.. i'm better than the best.. words cannot describe how phenomenal I am.. forget the beginning and the middle.. lets just skip to the end of that story.. and you handing over that belt to a man whose reputation precedes him everywhere he goes.. but no.. no where's the fun.. where is the FUN? I'd rather just wash your mouth out with acid..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post

Dean Ambrose: No worthy contenders..? Perhaps I should wash your mouth out with acid.. or maybe just pull every single tooth out individually with chopsticks..? You're not as good as you pretend to be Anderson, you're the guy who was supposed to be the next break out star.. and whose obvious lack of talent got in the way of it..

Who am I you might ask? No.. no you wouldn't ask that, asking a question implies ignorance.. everyone's heard of me.. you can't go 5 seconds without hearing about me.. i'm that amazing.. i'd be amazed with myself if I wasn't.. myself.. I'm Dean Ambrose.. i'm everything you're not.. i'm the man your childrens children will wish you were.. i'm an invincible wrestling machine..

Why should I start at the bottom.. why should I brush aside lesser men when I should be taking your title on my debut? I am the best.. i'm better than the best.. words cannot describe how phenomenal I am.. forget the beginning and the middle.. lets just skip to the end of that story.. and you handing over that belt to a man whose reputation precedes him everywhere he goes.. but no.. no where's the fun.. where is the FUN? I'd rather just wash your mouth out with acid..
    Luger: Ambrose. Go back to your mental institution and carry on creating this fantasy for yourself. The WWE doesn't need you here, nor does it want you

5000th post.

Nitro promos going out soon

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    5000th post.

Nitro promos going out soon
    You sonoma gun!

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Luger: Ambrose. Go back to your mental institution and carry on creating this fantasy for yourself. The WWE doesn't need you here, nor does it want you

Dean Ambrose: I.. I have never been a resident of a mental asylum.. I have never.. wait.. no no, you thought you had me there! Luger.. another man whose career is dying and decomposing faster than a maggot riddled cat.. is it fantasy that brings you here? Do you dream of glory.. do you believe in fairy tales? I used to believe.. I sat.. and I listened.. and I cried as my father told me lie after lie after lie after.. I treasure the truth, no.. not a mediocre rapper who foolishly thinks he can wrestle.. the truth. And the truth is.. Luger.. that if you truly believe that you of all people can stand in the ring with me.. and not make a fool of yourself.. you're oh so sadly mistaken.. I know it.. EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!

I lied, it matters.

Dean Ambrose: I.. I have never been a resident of a mental asylum.. I have never.. wait.. no no, you thought you had me there! Luger.. another man whose career is dying and decomposing faster than a maggot riddled cat.. is it fantasy that brings you here? Do you dream of glory.. do you believe in fairy tales? I used to believe.. I sat.. and I listened.. and I cried as my father told me lie after lie after lie after.. I treasure the truth, no.. not a mediocre rapper who foolishly thinks he can wrestle.. the truth. And the truth is.. Luger.. that if you truly believe that you of all people can stand in the ring with me.. and not make a fool of yourself.. you're oh so sadly mistaken.. I know it.. EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!
    Kane: You a psycho? That's laughable.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Kane: You a psycho? That's laughable.

Dean Ambrose: Crazy.. psychotic.. psycho.. just words dreamed up by feeble minds to explain the unexplainable.. I am not.. not a psycho, I'm just kind of.. moody..

I lied, it matters.

Dean Ambrose: Crazy.. psychotic.. psycho.. just words dreamed up by feeble minds to explain the unexplainable.. I am not.. not a psycho, I'm just kind of.. moody..
    Kane: Good. Cause the only real psychopath is me.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Kane: Good. Cause the only real psychopath is me.
    Luger: The worst you've done is electrocuted a man's testicles. Nitro's bosses testicles.

I guess that proves we are a better brand. You won't see Teddy Long getting his head ripped off. Providing he gives me what I deserve

Luger: The worst you've done is electrocuted a man's testicles. Nitro's bosses testicles.

I guess that proves we are a better brand. You won't see Teddy Long getting his head ripped off. Providing he gives me what I deserve
    Kane: What's the worst you have done?