Page 497 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487495496497498499 507 547 597 997 1497 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 18790
    AJ: Hi everyone!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Back from licking your wounds, you mean?
    Mr. Anderson: Why would I lick my wounds? I'm not a cat or a vampire. But since you want to talk about licking and tasting, the only thing I've been enjoying is the taste of the longest championship reign of any superstar, and I can assure you that you aren't going to pass that, hows that taste?

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: Why would I lick my wounds? I'm not a cat or a vampire. But since you want to talk about licking and tasting, the only thing I've been enjoying is the taste of the longest championship reign of any superstar, and I can assure you that you aren't going to pass that, hows that taste?
    Lesnar: Pretty damn stale just like you. All I hear from you is "asshole" this and "asshole" that. It gets old. And your reign wouldn't last nearly as long if you would actually defend it once in a while. I mean, who was the last guy you defended your title against and when did it happen?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Luger: I rather play with myself than play like you two do
    Jericho: That would explain your inability to beat a simpleton such as Punk on Raw last Monday.
    Perhaps if yo concentrated on developing some sort of wrestling ability rather than playing with yourself, you'd give yourself a slight chance of beating Punk and facing me for the WWE Championship.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Lesnar: Pretty damn stale just like you. All I hear from you is "asshole" this and "asshole" that. It gets old. And your reign wouldn't last nearly as long if you would actually defend it once in a while. I mean, who was the last guy you defended your title against and when did it happen?
    Mr. Anderson: Well whether you're blind, or Paul Heyman was blocking your vision cause you were hiding behind him, I actually won and defended this title at Wrestlemania, two things you didn't do.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Anderson: Well whether you're blind, or Paul Heyman was blocking your vision cause you were hiding behind him, I actually won and defended this title at Wrestlemania, two things you didn't do.
    Lesnar: My point exactly. Just where were you at Backlash, huh? Taking a break? Running away from potential threats? Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I mean, you've been on a little losing streak, haven't you? Rhodes, HBK...me?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: That would explain your inability to beat a simpleton such as Punk on Raw last Monday.
    Perhaps if yo concentrated on developing some sort of wrestling ability rather than playing with yourself, you'd give yourself a slight chance of beating Punk and facing me for the WWE Championship.
    Luger: Excuse me Chris. If you listened to me correctly, I was implying I rather masturbate than "play" with Cryme Tyme. Perhaps if you used your ears rather than your mind, you wouldn't need me to defend you when the Ultiimate Warrior was about to defeat you in a steel cage.

And for the record, I don't need to be in a complicated relationship with my own hand. I've had my needs satisfied more times than you've returned to the WWE Chris. And if I need something on the side, well $500 isn't much money to me, but a lot to Jessica, isn't it Chris?
    ‚Äč

A couple more posts for 5000th.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Lesnar: My point exactly. Just where were you at Backlash, huh? Taking a break? Running away from potential threats? Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I mean, you've been on a little losing streak, haven't you? Rhodes, HBK...me?
    Mr. Anderson: Lets see, maybe because there is no worthy contenders on the Nitro roster. Or maybe they are just scared, because if I am on this losing streak wouldn't people line up to try and beat me? They just know it won't happen

Blog Entries
    Mr. Anderson: Lets see, maybe because there is no worthy contenders on the Nitro roster. Or maybe they are just scared, because if I am on this losing streak wouldn't people line up to try and beat me? They just know it won't happen
    Lesnar: So what you're telling me is that instead of trying to legitimize your title reign, you'd avoid competitors because they're "not worthy"?