Page 497 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487495496497498499 507 547 597 997 1497 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 18790
  1. #4961
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    AJ: Hi everyone!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Back from licking your wounds, you mean?
    Mr. Anderson: Why would I lick my wounds? I'm not a cat or a vampire. But since you want to talk about licking and tasting, the only thing I've been enjoying is the taste of the longest championship reign of any superstar, and I can assure you that you aren't going to pass that, hows that taste?
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  3. #4963
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,677
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: Why would I lick my wounds? I'm not a cat or a vampire. But since you want to talk about licking and tasting, the only thing I've been enjoying is the taste of the longest championship reign of any superstar, and I can assure you that you aren't going to pass that, hows that taste?
    Lesnar: Pretty damn stale just like you. All I hear from you is "asshole" this and "asshole" that. It gets old. And your reign wouldn't last nearly as long if you would actually defend it once in a while. I mean, who was the last guy you defended your title against and when did it happen?


  4. #4964
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,680
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Luger: I rather play with myself than play like you two do
    Jericho: That would explain your inability to beat a simpleton such as Punk on Raw last Monday.
    Perhaps if yo concentrated on developing some sort of wrestling ability rather than playing with yourself, you'd give yourself a slight chance of beating Punk and facing me for the WWE Championship.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #4965
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Pretty damn stale just like you. All I hear from you is "asshole" this and "asshole" that. It gets old. And your reign wouldn't last nearly as long if you would actually defend it once in a while. I mean, who was the last guy you defended your title against and when did it happen?
    Mr. Anderson: Well whether you're blind, or Paul Heyman was blocking your vision cause you were hiding behind him, I actually won and defended this title at Wrestlemania, two things you didn't do.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  6. #4966
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,677
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: Well whether you're blind, or Paul Heyman was blocking your vision cause you were hiding behind him, I actually won and defended this title at Wrestlemania, two things you didn't do.
    Lesnar: My point exactly. Just where were you at Backlash, huh? Taking a break? Running away from potential threats? Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I mean, you've been on a little losing streak, haven't you? Rhodes, HBK...me?


  7. #4967
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: That would explain your inability to beat a simpleton such as Punk on Raw last Monday.
    Perhaps if yo concentrated on developing some sort of wrestling ability rather than playing with yourself, you'd give yourself a slight chance of beating Punk and facing me for the WWE Championship.
    Luger: Excuse me Chris. If you listened to me correctly, I was implying I rather masturbate than "play" with Cryme Tyme. Perhaps if you used your ears rather than your mind, you wouldn't need me to defend you when the Ultiimate Warrior was about to defeat you in a steel cage.

    And for the record, I don't need to be in a complicated relationship with my own hand. I've had my needs satisfied more times than you've returned to the WWE Chris. And if I need something on the side, well $500 isn't much money to me, but a lot to Jessica, isn't it Chris?
    ‚Äč

  8. #4968
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    A couple more posts for 5000th.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #4969
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: My point exactly. Just where were you at Backlash, huh? Taking a break? Running away from potential threats? Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I mean, you've been on a little losing streak, haven't you? Rhodes, HBK...me?
    Mr. Anderson: Lets see, maybe because there is no worthy contenders on the Nitro roster. Or maybe they are just scared, because if I am on this losing streak wouldn't people line up to try and beat me? They just know it won't happen
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  10. #4970
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,677
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: Lets see, maybe because there is no worthy contenders on the Nitro roster. Or maybe they are just scared, because if I am on this losing streak wouldn't people line up to try and beat me? They just know it won't happen
    Lesnar: So what you're telling me is that instead of trying to legitimize your title reign, you'd avoid competitors because they're "not worthy"?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.