Page 480 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470478479480481482 490 530 580 980 1480 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Morning, peeps and creeps.
    Morning pal!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Full show is up guys have a look
    Good show G.G.G.
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Morning pal!
    If it were only a good one... in so much pain right now.
    But, on a different note, I'm about to bust out an epic Matt Tyndall promo- whoever THAT is
    How's it going?

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

If it were only a good one... in so much pain right now.
    But, on a different note, I'm about to bust out an epic Matt Tyndall promo- whoever THAT is
    How's it going?
    It's going. Just here at work, another day, another dollar! Oh yeah, and about to type this out:

Kaitlyn: Road to Triumph? New Diva's Champion? That's my kind of language. Ladies, sorry, but I plan on winning the Diva's Championship. So ladies, don't get in the way of my dreams. Teddy Long should just save the WWE the time and crown me the Diva's Champ! I am the most dominating figure that the Diva's Division has ever seen. It's just a matter of time ladies, just a matter of time.

It's going. Just here at work, another day, another dollar! Oh yeah, and about to type this out:

Kaitlyn: Road to Triumph? New Diva's Champion? That's my kind of language. Ladies, sorry, but I plan on winning the Diva's Championship. So ladies, don't get in the way of my dreams. Teddy Long should just save the WWE the time and crown me the Diva's Champ! I am the most dominating figure that the Diva's Division has ever seen. It's just a matter of time ladies, just a matter of time.

Maryse: ...until I become the champion? Why, yes, of course.

Ted: Maryse will easily win this whole thing.

Maryse: Don't I know it- but thanks, sweetie.

???: Ted, a forewarning- my boss isn't happy about what you did- you will pay for your actions.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Trish: It was a blast getting to see you guys again. Thanks for the posse party Ted. Hope to see you all again soon!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Maryse: ...until I become the champion? Why, yes, of course.

Ted: Maryse will easily win this whole thing.

Maryse: Don't I know it- but thanks, sweetie.

???: Ted, a forewarning- my boss isn't happy about what you did- you will pay for your actions.
    Kaitlyn: Oh sure Maryse, my new BFF... until you become champion... *turns around and rolls her eyes at the camera*

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish: It was a blast getting to see you guys again. Thanks for the posse party Ted. Hope to see you all again soon!
    Ted: No problem! Hope to see you at the next one.

Kaitlyn: Oh sure Maryse, my new BFF... until you become champion... *turns around and rolls her eyes at the camera*
    Maryse, obviously not noticing this, continues walking on, undeterred.

???: Even I saw that out of the corner of my eye. Is she really that oblivious?

Ted: What did you say about my Maryse?

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Kaitlyn: I know we had our scuffle at the beginning, but you did a great job as a RAW guest host.

Nattie: I wonder if Maria ever made it to the building last night

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young