Page 471 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461469470471472473 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 18790
  1. #4701
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: Sorry? Is Nattie even on Raw?
    Punk: A lot of Divas are, plus I saw her around earlier. She could still be around.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  2. #4702
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,758
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Punk: A lot of Divas are, plus I saw her around earlier. She could still be around.
    Tyson Kidd: Okay, thanks man. I'll give her a ring.

    *Kidd calls Natalya*

    OOC: That was just random I'Cing, lol.


  3. #4703
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: Okay, thanks man. I'll give her a ring.

    *Kidd calls Natalya*

    OOC: That was just random I'Cing, lol.
    OoC: Well duh, it's two men drinking Pepsi talking about Natalya lol just a usual day in the WWE fed
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  4. #4704
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Kane: With every single second passing the devil becomes impatient. There needs to be a sacrifice. NOW!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #4705
    Trish has finished getting dressed for the show and heads to the snack table for some finger sandwiches.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  6. #4706
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish has finished getting dressed for the show and heads to the snack table for some finger sandwiches.
    Kane is sneaking behind Trish.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #4707
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Kane is sneaking behind Trish.
    Trish turns around and is startled by Kane dropping her food on the ground.

    Trish: Kane you scared me. How have you been big guy?

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  8. #4708
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish turns around and is startled by Kane dropping her food on the ground.

    Trish: Kane you scared me. How have you been big guy?
    Kane: Awaiting my return to the ring. And you?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #4709
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Kane: Awaiting my return to the ring. And you?
    Trish: I'm good, I'm running my own gym and I'm the guest host of RAW tonight. Overall I'm pretty good.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  10. #4710
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish: I'm good, I'm running my own gym and I'm the guest host of RAW tonight. Overall I'm pretty good.
    Kane: Good to hear. I should go back to my father, the devil.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.