Page 462 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 3624124524604614624634644725125629621462 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 18195
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: That's why I am here Trishy. Yes, I do have alot to learn, but I am a quick learner. I will take this division to heights you never could. I don't want this to get ugly Trish, so watch what you say and just don't mention my name.
    Nattie: How dare you threaten and diss Trish- if it wasn't for her, Molly, Jazz, Ivory, Gail, Victoria and Lita- you wouldn't be here. Don't get me wrong though, you do have what it takes to succeed in this sport- better than most of the new crop of divas- but you ain't in Trishs league, and you sure the hell ain't in my league. Plus you're not Canadian. Canada always produces the best athlettes- well most times- just look at Maryse

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Nattie: How dare you threaten and diss Trish- if it wasn't for her, Molly, Jazz, Ivory, Gail, Victoria and Lita- you wouldn't be here. Don't get me wrong though, you do have what it takes to succeed in this sport- better than most of the new crop of divas- but you ain't in Trishs league, and you sure the hell ain't in my league. Plus you're not Canadian. Canada always produces the best athlettes- well most times- just look at Maryse
    Kaitlyn: Honestly Nattie darling, The ladies you mentioned wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Wendy Richter, Fabulous Moolah, Sherri Martel and so many more...
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Trish: I have to agree with Nattie once again. I do think Kitlyn has what it takes to make it in this business, but she has to learn to be a little more grateful towards the women that paved the way for women like her. There's a difference between having fire inside you and being a brat after all.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Kaitlyn: Honestly Nattie darling, The ladies you mentioned wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Wendy Richter, Fabulous Moolah, Sherri Martel and so many more...
    Nattie: Oh I agree with you there Kate- but the ones I mention brought the womens division to even greater heights

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

And I'm back. Yo yo yo.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Kaitlyn: Earning it will not be a problem for me Nattie!!! As far as Maryse, you leave her alone.
    Maryse: Thanks for the defense, sweetie.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    You want some noise? You've got it!

noise2-751856.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    You want some noise? You've got it!

noise2-751856.jpg
    Interesting, I suppose.

Ted: Where's my Posse?

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Interesting, I suppose.

Ted: Where's my Posse?
    Trish: Who exactly is in your posse?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish: Who exactly is in your posse?
    Ted: Anyone that wants to be- Cody is a given of course... you can, if you want to be... uhm...

Maryse: And that's it?

Ted: Well...

Maryse: *shakes head* How sad.

Tyndall: I agree with the lady.

Maryse: Don't come near me.