Page 461 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451459460461462463 471 511 561 961 1461 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish: Thank you so much Natalya! It really feels great to be back if only for one show. I missed all of my WWE family.
    Nattie: Well you should stick around. And its Nattie- Natalya is the name WWE forced on me- I like Nattie better

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Trish: My apologies Nattie and pleasure to meet you Kaitlyn. I wish I could stick around past today, but I have so many other projects I want to work on and honestly this is your time girls; I have no reason to stay.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Trish: My apologies Nattie and pleasure to meet you Kaitlyn. I wish I could stick around past today, but I have so many other projects I want to work on and honestly this is your time girls; I have no reason to stay.
    Kaitlyn: You're right Trish... it's our turn to shine, your time has been long gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: You're right Trish... it's our turn to shine, your time has been long gone.
    Trish: Well... thank you for agreeing with me I guess.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Trish: Well... thank you for agreeing with me I guess.
    Kaitlyn: You are quite welcome. Maryse and I are the new faces of the Diva's division.
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Nattie: No worries Thrish- WWE tries to force name changes and gimmicks on their talent. But I'm a member of the great Hart family. Like my Uncle Bret, I'm no pushover- I stand up for myself. But its a shame you can't stick around- as you can see- except for me- none of the other women take this sport as serious as me- nor have trained as much as me

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: You are quite welcome. Maryse and I are the new faces of the Diva's division.
    Nattie: New faces? Ha! Kaitlyn, you have talent and do have a future in this sport- but you have to earn it. Maryse- um yeah- just go flip your hair, look pretty- that does hide how horrible you are in the ring

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Nattie: No worries Thrish- WWE tries to force name changes and gimmicks on their talent. But I'm a member of the great Hart family. Like my Uncle Bret, I'm no pushover- I stand up for myself. But its a shame you can't stick around- as you can see- except for me- none of the other women take this sport as serious as me- nor have trained as much as me
    Trish: That's a real shame Nattie. Kaitlyn looks like a promising young talent, but I can see she still has a LOT to learn. It would be nice to see the women's division back to its former glory as it was back when Lita and I were around.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Nattie: New faces? Ha! Kaitlyn, you have talent and do have a future in this sport- but you have to earn it. Maryse- um yeah- just go flip your hair, look pretty- that does hide how horrible you are in the ring
    Kaitlyn: Earning it will not be a problem for me Nattie!!! As far as Maryse, you leave her alone.

Trish: That's a real shame Nattie. Kaitlyn looks like a promising young talent, but I can see she still has a LOT to learn. It would be nice to see the women's division back to its former glory as it was back when Lita and I were around.
    Kaitlyn: That's why I am here Trishy. Yes, I do have alot to learn, but I am a quick learner. I will take this division to heights you never could. I don't want this to get ugly Trish, so watch what you say and just don't mention my name.