Page 460 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450458459460461462 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 18790
  1. #4591
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Ted: Pretty good, you? Also, you plan on attending the Posse Party?

    Tyndall: One must have a posse before they host a posse party, Theodore.

    Maryse: Ouch.
    Trish: Don't listen to them Ted, I would love to attend the posse party.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  2. #4592
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish: Don't listen to them Ted, I would love to attend the posse party.
    Ted: Sounds cool... but, uh, Tyndall?

    Tyndall: DiBiase?

    Ted: Do everyone in the WWE, to include yourself, a favor, and shut the fuck up. Nobody listens to you, and your going on about tearing the veil down pisses people off. Unless you want your FACE torn down, I suggest you keep quiet, starting now.

    Tyndall stands in silence, a smirk on his face.

    Maryse: *claps* Bravo, Teddy- bravo. You did the unthinkable and stood up for yourself.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  3. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish Stratus: Hey guys! I've just arrived at the arena and feel ready to guest host RAW. How is everyone doing?
    Nattie: Finally, a true womans wrestling Icon shows her face in WWE- a fellow Canadian- welcome Thrish

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  4. #4594
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    OOC: Damn these university computers and the broken image shit.
    OOC: It's Kaitlyn wearing a mini black dress... sorry about the broken image.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #4595
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    OOC: It's Kaitlyn wearing a mini black dress... sorry about the broken image.
    No worries- I blame college.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  6. #4596
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    No worries- I blame college.
    Haha! Just use your imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  7. #4597
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Nattie: Finally, a true womans wrestling Icon shows her face in WWE- a fellow Canadian- welcome Thrish
    Trish: Thank you so much Natalya! It really feels great to be back if only for one show. I missed all of my WWE family.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  8. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Haha! Just use your imagination.
    Trust me- I have a vivid imagination.
    Off for now, peeps, college classes call- and I will be too busy thinking of Kaitlyn to pay attention; thanks, Dave.
    ...*drools* Kaitlyn...

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  9. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Trust me- I have a vivid imagination.
    Off for now, peeps, college classes call- and I will be too busy thinking of Kaitlyn to pay attention; thanks, Dave.
    ...*drools* Kaitlyn...
    Hahaha... have fun bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #4600
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish: Thank you so much Natalya! It really feels great to be back if only for one show. I missed all of my WWE family.
    Kaitlyn: It great to finally meet you Trish... You're looking lovely as ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.