Page 458 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448456457458459460 468 508 558 958 1458 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 18789
  1. #4571
    @Tommy Thunder We're finally online at the same time, you up for some IC as Punk and Jericho?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  2. #4572
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,586
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    @Tommy Thunder We're finally online at the same time, you up for some IC as Punk and Jericho?
    Of course! Take it away!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #4573
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Of course! Take it away!
    With pleasure.

    Punk: Hey, Jericho. Are you ready for tomorrow? You may stand before the WWE fans as the WWE Champion but you know you had to go through one hell of a war at Backlash to do so and if I have anything to say about it on Raw, it will happen again and this time I'll walk out as the WWE Champion, because I am the Best in the World.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  4. #4574
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,586
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    With pleasure.

    Punk: Hey, Jericho. Are you ready for tomorrow? You may stand before the WWE fans as the WWE Champion but you know you had to go through one hell of a war at Backlash to do so and if I have anything to say about it on Raw, it will happen again and this time I'll walk out as the WWE Champion, because I am the Best in the World.
    Thunder: Why Punk? Why do you persist? Why do you continue to fight a loosing battle? Why do you continue to claim to be the best in the world when I've quite clearly asserted the fact that I am the best in the world at what I do when I beat you're sorry ass at Backlash?!

    I gladly invite you to come at me again so that I can once again beat you and humiliate you again. You're a little kid playing in a mens league. How about you try and aim for a more achievable level. I hear that there's an opening in the divas division for you...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #4575
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Why Punk? Why do you persist? Why do you continue to fight a loosing battle? Why do you continue to claim to be the best in the world when I've quite clearly asserted the fact that I am the best in the world at what I do when I beat you're sorry ass at Backlash?!

    I gladly invite you to come at me again so that I can once again beat you and humiliate you again. You're a little kid playing in a mens league. How about you try and aim for a more achievable level. I hear that there's an opening in the divas division for you...
    Punk: Funny cause I know that's where you deserve to be if you think that just because you defeated me once, I wouldn't come after the most sought after championship in the history of our business.

    I persist because I can. Because it's in me to never say die, the fact of the matter is until I hold that WWE Championship whether it's against you, Cena, HHH or anyone who stands in my way, I will be the WWE Champion. You just happen to be holding the championship warm till I come and make it mine.

    You should stick to being the best at what you do, being a disappointment to the WWE fans and the WWE Championship but that will change soon and then you can go sing with Fozzy, it's the only thing you'll be able to do anyways, once I make you Go to Sleep.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #4576
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,586
    Blog Entries
    1
    Just realized I IC'ed as Thunder not Jericho there haha!!

    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Punk: Funny cause I know that's where you deserve to be if you think that just because you defeated me once, I wouldn't come after the most sought after championship in the history of our business.

    I persist because I can. Because it's in me to never say die, the fact of the matter is until I hold that WWE Championship whether it's against you, Cena, HHH or anyone who stands in my way, I will be the WWE Champion. You just happen to be holding the championship warm till I come and make it mine.

    You should stick to being the best at what you do, being a disappointment to the WWE fans and the WWE Championship but that will change soon and then you can go sing with Fozzy, it's the only thing you'll be able to do anyways, once I make you Go to Sleep.
    Jericho: I'm a disappointment? I'm not the one who lost at Backlash Punk. I'm the one who's been winning and winning, and winning at every ppv event since I returned to WWE. Can you say the same? No. You have nothing but a trail of disappointment behind you.
    How about you concentrate on winning and less about trying to live up to a nickname that you can't live up to?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #4577
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: I'm a disappointment? I'm not the one who lost at Backlash Punk. I'm the one who's been winning and winning, and winning at every ppv event since I returned to WWE. Can you say the same? No. You have nothing but a trail of disappointment behind you.

    How about you concentrate on winning and less about trying to live up to a nickname that you can't live up to?
    Lol no worries.

    Punk: I'll be sure to win the right to face you again and then win when I face you again and continue winning for a long time. Plus, I have always lived up to my nickname. Being straight edge has made it so I'm always better than anyone I'm in the ring with whether it be in the mic, skill wise and much more.

    Though sometimes I may lose, I know that I always go down fighting and will keep coming back for more because that who I am. C.M., that's right a Chicago Made Punk, known simply as the Best in the World. No one will able take that away from me, no matter how hard they try.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  8. #4578
    Morning all, how goes it?


    Congrats to Mia Svensson and D'Arcy Dixon of RWC for appearing on Raw (12 May) and Smackdown (16 May) as part of the Exotic Express!

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  9. #4579
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Morning all, how goes it?
    Not bad, have to sort some stuff out with a certain individual PM'ing a PM around to try and make another individual look bad, and if anybody in this fed (apart from the two individuals) has that PM- can they please PM me to let me know.

    Also, SRW closed down after Vandarius & Shaz left to help Bear make IWA.

    How goes things?


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  10. #4580
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Not bad, have to sort some stuff out with a certain individual PM'ing a PM around to try and make another individual look bad, and if anybody in this fed (apart from the two individuals) has that PM- can they please PM me to let me know.

    Also, SRW closed down after Vandarius & Shaz left to help Bear make IWA.

    How goes things?
    Looks like Eddings and the Homeboys are off to IWA then.
    I'm pretty good- surprisingly not hitting on the WOI yet today.


    Congrats to Mia Svensson and D'Arcy Dixon of RWC for appearing on Raw (12 May) and Smackdown (16 May) as part of the Exotic Express!

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.