Page 453 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443451452453454455 463 503 553 953 1453 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Aries: The world may not want to listen to me, they may turn their backs on me...but before my time is over..everyone will know the name of Austin Aries...your next World Champ...

Ricochet arrives at the arena and has time today after being so busy these past couple of weeks.

OOC - sorry guys.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Hi boys and yes, even the girls (winks at the camera). I am here and the Diva's Division just got better!

DDP: And that folks, is most definitely not a bad thing. That's a good thing!

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Is Tessmacher taken?
    No she's not. You interested in joining?

Also guys, some Nitro assignments will be going out now.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    No she's not. You interested in joining?

Also guys, some Nitro assignments will be going out now.
    As will the rest

Blog Entries
    Jericho: After disposing of CM Punk at Backlash, there is no question that I am the undisputed best in the world at what I do. Anyone who claims otherwise is talking out of their ass, and is preaching a gospel that will only fall on deaf ears. I am STIL the WWE Champion, and that is going to be the case for a very long time. Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: After disposing of CM Punk at Backlash, there is no question that I am the undisputed best in the world at what I do. Anyone who claims otherwise is talking out of their ass, and is preaching a gospel that will only fall on deaf ears. I am STIL the WWE Champion, and that is going to be the case for a very long time. Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?
    Ricochet walks past Jericho and he hits Jericho's shoulder as he walks past him as it seems like he did it on puprose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    Ricochet walks past Jericho and he hits Jericho's shoulder as he walks past him as it seems like he did it on puprose.
    Jericho: *Jericho turns around with a disgusted look on his face*

Excuse me, but what the hell do you think you're doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Luger: You're not the only one who won their match at Backlash Jericho. I sent my opponent straight into the unemployment line. Your opponent is still here. If anyone should be WWE Champion, it's the Total Package

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Luger: You're not the only one who won their match at Backlash Jericho. I sent my opponent straight into the unemployment line. Your opponent is still here. If anyone should be WWE Champion, it's the Total Package
    Jericho: Oh really? Well in my opinion, a jacked up imbecile such as yourself isn't a good representation of a good champion.
    You beat The Ultimate Warrior. Big deal. I beat him twice, including in the main event at Wrestlemania. You want my title? Bring it on. I can then add another name to my growing list of people who I've beaten.