Page 448 of 1822 FirstFirst ... 3483984384464474484494504584985489481448 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 18219
  1. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Ted: Then let's see if we can't get us booked one-on-one, ASAP.

    Maryse: This had nothing to do with you, Steph.

    Ted: Who's defending who now? *grins*
    OOC: Sorry, I had to wiki Ted Dibiase Jr., lol.

    Stephanie: Maryse, you do like Teddy.

    Triple H: This match will happen, whether WWE sanctions it or not Ted.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #4472
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Ted: Then let's see if we can't get us booked one-on-one, ASAP.

    Maryse: This had nothing to do with you, Steph.

    Ted: Who's defending who now? *grins*
    Lol you're hilarious!

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  3. #4473
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Lol you're hilarious!
    OOC: lol Thank you! You're a great IC'er yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    OOC: Sorry, I had to wiki Ted Dibiase Jr., lol.

    Stephanie: Maryse, you do like Teddy.

    Triple H: This match will happen, whether WWE sanctions it or not Ted.
    OOC: lol I understand- there aren't many Ted marks out there minus me...

    Maryse: I have no idea what you mean.

    Ted: I do... and as you wish, Hunter.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  4. #4474
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    OOC: lol Thank you! You're a great IC'er yourself.



    OOC: lol I understand- there aren't many Ted marks out there minus me...

    Maryse: I have no idea what you mean.

    Ted: I do... and as you wish, Hunter.
    Stephanie: You're just playing "hard to get" with Ted because you really like him.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #4475
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,488
    Blog Entries
    5
    The scene opens up to a hospital room. An empty bed with slightly ruffled sheets is littered with wires and tubes that are connected to an EKG machine. Readings from said machine indicate a steady heartbeat despite there being no one connected to it. Sitting beside the bed is R-Truth, with his face buried in his hands. He exposes his face to face the bed, distraught and bloodshot eyes disfiguring his usual cheerful disposition.

    R-Truth: Hey, Lil' Jimmy. It's uh.....it's me again. Your ol' pal, Truth.

    Truth reaches down to the floor and pulls up a bag.

    R-Truth: I got you your favorite fro-yo. Well, second favorite at least. They didn't have no spiders at Yogi Castle. I'll just leave it right there when...

    Before he can finish his sentence, streams of tears begin to roll down his faces as if some startling revelation dawned on him in that moment.

    R-Truth: If you wake up. I'm sorry Lil' Jimmy. I failed again. I didn't get the World Heavyweight title from Lesnar like I said I was gonna do for you since he was the one who did this to ya. But I'm gonna beat him. I pro...

    Just then, Maria walks into the room and R-Truth quickly wipes his tears away before he faces her.

    Maria: Um....R-Truth, is he doing better?

    R-Truth: Nope. He's still just like I left him.

    Maria: Is it okay if we wrap things up here? I wanna meet that leprechaun again!

    R-Truth: Yeah, I guess.

     

  6. #4476
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    The scene opens up to a hospital room. An empty bed with slightly ruffled sheets is littered with wires and tubes that are connected to an EKG machine. Readings from said machine indicate a steady heartbeat despite there being no one connected to it. Sitting beside the bed is R-Truth, with his face buried in his hands. He exposes his face to face the bed, distraught and bloodshot eyes disfiguring his usual cheerful disposition.

    R-Truth: Hey, Lil' Jimmy. It's uh.....it's me again. Your ol' pal, Truth.

    Truth reaches down to the floor and pulls up a bag.

    R-Truth: I got you your favorite fro-yo. Well, second favorite at least. They didn't have no spiders at Yogi Castle. I'll just leave it right there when...

    Before he can finish his sentence, streams of tears begin to roll down his faces as if some startling revelation dawned on him in that moment.

    R-Truth: If you wake up. I'm sorry Lil' Jimmy. I failed again. I didn't get the World Heavyweight title from Lesnar like I said I was gonna do for you since he was the one who did this to ya. But I'm gonna beat him. I pro...

    Just then, Maria walks into the room and R-Truth quickly wipes his tears away before he faces her.

    Maria: Um....R-Truth, is he doing better?

    R-Truth: Nope. He's still just like I left him.

    Maria: Is it okay if we wrap things up here? I wanna meet that leprechaun again!

    R-Truth: Yeah, I guess.
    This is priceless man... Love it!!!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  7. #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Stephanie: You're just playing "hard to get" with Ted because you really like him.
    Maryse: Pourquoi?

    Ted: You heard her- you're playing hard-to-get. *grins*

    Maryse, agitated, flips her hair and leaves.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  8. #4478
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Maryse: Pourquoi?

    Ted: You heard her- you're playing hard-to-get. *grins*

    Maryse, agitated, flips her hair and leaves.
    Stephanie: I can see it in her eyes Teddy... she likes you!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  9. #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Stephanie: I can see it in her eyes Teddy... she likes you!
    Ted: *grins* I know it.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  10. #4480
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,394
    Blog Entries
    27
    *Cryme Tyme walk up to Maryse*

    Shad: Ooohhh! That girl is smoking..

    JTG: HOT!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.