Page 444 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434442443444445446 454 494 544 944 1444 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    OOC: Not much, taking a stupid online thing for college. You?

Tyndall: Don't kid yourself, fool. You know not of the veils I speak of.
    OOC: Stuck at work for the next 8 hours man, so I should get some serious efedding done today, lol.

Undertaker: I know everything!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    OOC: Stuck at work for the next 8 hours man, so I should get some serious efedding done today, lol.

Undertaker: I know everything!
    OOC: Yeah! I don't feel alone in the World of Suck anymore.

Tyndall: Then enlighten me- what are the veils? Only I know, and another knows, but for now he shall remain nameless. No need for you to interrogate him about it, and I certainly won't explain it to you.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Ricochet enters the arena for Nitro........

Ricochet -
    I wonder what will happen tonight

Fail. I forgot to write down the login password for my stupid college test thingy, and now I can't login- hit forgot password, but it goes to the chancellor's mail... ugh. Today is going to suck, I can feel it.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Fail. I forgot to write down the login password for my stupid college test thingy, and now I can't login- hit forgot password, but it goes to the chancellor's mail... ugh. Today is going to suck, I can feel it.
    At least it's Friday pal... That's my bright side!
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

At least it's Friday pal... That's my bright side!
    True, true. But back to where we were...

Tyndall: Then enlighten me- what are the veils? Only I know, and another knows, but for now he shall remain nameless. No need for you to interrogate him about it, and I certainly won't explain it to you.
    Yeah, I just quoted myself.

True, true. But back to where we were...

Yeah, I just quoted myself.
    Undertaker: I don't answer to you boy. Quite frankly, I don't answer to no one!

Undertaker: I don't answer to you boy. Quite frankly, I don't answer to no one!
    Tyndall: Then why must you claim to know of the veils of the WWE, yet not truly know? I can sense you don't- I feel it in the aura of your being. You are ignorant to these facts.

OOC: I miss using this gimmick IRL

Tyndall: Then why must you claim to know of the veils of the WWE, yet not truly know? I can sense you don't- I feel it in the aura of your being. You are ignorant to these facts.

OOC: I miss using this gimmick IRL
    Undertaker: I don't have to answer to you. Boy, you're not even in my league. All I can tell you is that you will scream in tormenting pain when I come to claim your soul. So make peace with whatever god you serve, ask your god for help, because you're gonna need it.

Undertaker: I don't have to answer to you. Boy, you're not even in my league. All I can tell you is that you will scream in tormenting pain when I come to claim your soul. So make peace with whatever god you serve, ask your god for help, because you're gonna need it.
    Tyndall: There is no soul for you to claim, nor do I have a god. I am a god, the god of Anarchy. I am the APEX. And you are right, my comrade, we aren't in the same league- I am so much higher than you are. And, no, you don't have to answer me- you can suffer instead.