Page 429 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419427428429430431 439 479 529 929 1429 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 18790
  1. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Sheamus: You tell'em Taker! Lookin' like yer 80 at age 4 whatever the bloody hell you are is no crime!
    Undertaker: And Sheamus, you're white as a ghost... I should claim your soul as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #4282
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: And Sheamus, you're white as a ghost... I should claim your soul as well.
    Sable: Taker that was racist, sexist and downright mean. You should be ashamed of yourself... but it was still funny.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  3. #4283
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable: Taker that was racist, sexist and downright mean. You should be ashamed of yourself... but it was still funny.
    Undertaker: I am not sexist nor a racist... Downright mean? That fits my description.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  4. #4284
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Stuff is getting real weird on the WWE Fed thread.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  5. #4285
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,801
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable: Taker that was racist, sexist and downright mean. You should be ashamed of yourself... but it was still funny.
    ???: And Sable, you're an ugly, brainless, downright slut. As far as anyone is concerned, YOU should be ashamed of yourself. I don't see what Brock Lesnar sees in you.


  6. #4286
    Lethal: Black Machismo is really diggin' all of these ladies coming into the company, oh yeah. I might have to get some to audition for the role of Miss Elizabeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  7. #4287
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    ???: And Sable, you're an ugly, brainless, downright slut. As far as anyone is concerned, YOU should be ashamed of yourself. I don't see what Brock Lesnar sees in you.
    Sable: Sweetheart anyone can talk behind a mask, but for all I know you could be Mae Young so forgive me if I act like your opinion isn't worth the paper I wipe my ass with. After all I know all the women desperately want to be me and you do most of all it seems.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  8. #4288
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,801
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable: Sweetheart anyone can talk behind a mask, but for all I know you could be Mae Young so forgive me if I act like your opinion isn't worth the paper I wipe my ass with. After all I know all the women desperately want to be me and you do most of all it seems.
    ???: Why would I wanna be like you? Unlike you, I can wrestle.


  9. #4289
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    ???: Why would I wanna be like you? Unlike you, I can wrestle.
    Sable: So you are Mae Young! Should you really be getting in the ring at your age?

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  10. #4290
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,801
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable: So you are Mae Young! Should you really be getting in the ring at your age?
    ???: No I'm not. You're either deaf or stupid. No wrinkles on me, just pure beauty. But unfortunately, beauty doesn't help my wrestling ability.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.