Page 425 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415423424425426427 435 475 525 925 1425 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Uh Tyndall, excuse me sweetheart... With the Undertaker running around here, anarchy has already arrived. I tell you by experience, he has no rules.
    Tyndall: Sweetheart? There's nothing sweet about what I do. I raise hell, I tear the veils down, and if the Undertaker thinks Anarchy has already arrived by his presence, he has another thing coming- believe me. My accomplice and I will make sure you, Taker, Hunter, Ted, and whoever the fuck else learns what real Anarchy is- from the Apex.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Luger: Kissing ass much?
    Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Who let the has beens in here?

OOC: Happy Birthday bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Aries: Wow....I thought TNA was filled with a bunch of drama queens....didn't realize the WWE was this bad...

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: Wow....I thought TNA was filled with a bunch of drama queens....didn't realize the WWE was this bad...
    Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Apart from being the Billion Dollar Princess... I am also the Queen of Drama!!!
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Apart from being the Billion Dollar Princess... I am also the Queen of Drama!!!
    Kelly: I'm glad you are willing to admit it...now if you would just admit that you use to dance on the pole everyone will be happy

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Who let the has beens in here?

OOC: Happy Birthday bud!
    Cheers dude

Luger: Who made the tits bigger? I'd love it if my girlfriends were that size

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Kelly: I'm glad you are willing to admit it...now if you would just admit that you use to dance on the pole everyone will be happy
    Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Not all women here in the WWE are whores like you Kelly. It's not our fault that we didn't prostitute ourselves like you do. Dancing on a pole nowadays can be categorized as an honest way of living, but as far as a prostitute like yourself Kelly, well you figure it out...if you can.

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Not all women here in the WWE are whores like you Kelly. It's not our fault that we didn't prostitute ourselves like you do. Dancing on a pole nowadays can be categorized as an honest way of living, but as far as a prostitute like yourself Kelly, well you figure it out...if you can.
    Luger: You kissed Orton, married HHH, were engaged to Test, made out with Eric Bischoff, had a questionable relationship with Kurt Angle - and who knows what you did to pair up with Jericho. Whore

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Luger: You kissed Orton, married HHH, were engaged to Test, made out with Eric Bischoff, had a questionable relationship with Kurt Angle - and who knows what you did to pair up with Jericho. Whore
    Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: You've done worst Lex... where is what's her name?

Blog Entries
    Kelly: Um....let me show you evidence A

And Evidence B

Notice how in A, it's after your husband has Trish bent over, and in evidence B, if you have your head between HHH's legs. Whorish behaviors seems to follow you around Steph