Page 424 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414422423424425426 434 474 524 924 1424 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 18790
    It sure has been quiet today.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    It sure has been quiet today.
    Yeah, it has.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Yeah, it has.
    Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: It because, Undertaker...you are too evil. And you Ted, you're just plain boring. When my husband Triple H arrives, business will pick up.

​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Black Ninja!
    Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: It because, Undertaker...you are too evil. And you Ted, you're just plain boring. When my husband Triple H arrives, business will pick up.

HBK: What my kinda-ssorta sister-in-law said.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I didn't understand that one lol. It seemed more like contest from what I understood.
    Yeah it basically is. It's like devising who you think is going to be pushed, and if you are right, you get the most points, and win! Think of Fantasy Football, if you know of anyone who does that

Ted: Boring? Tell that to your husband- you know, the guy I eliminated at Backlash? Hmm...

Tyndall: Anarchy will rise above this "business" you speak of. The veil will be torn down, by myself and my accomplice...

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    HBK: What my kinda-ssorta sister-in-law said.
    Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Let me add to my previous statement... You can't forget the Show Stopper himself, Mr. Wrestlemania, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels!
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Ted: Boring? Tell that to your husband- you know, the guy I eliminated at Backlash? Hmm...

Tyndall: Anarchy will rise above this "business" you speak of. The veil will be torn down, by myself and my accomplice...
    Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Uh Tyndall, excuse me sweetheart... With the Undertaker running around here, anarchy has already arrived. I tell you by experience, he has no rules.
    ​​​

Black Ninja!
    Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Let me add to my previous statement... You can't forget the Show Stopper himself, Mr. Wrestlemania, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels!

HBK: Awwww, thanks Steph.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    HBK: Awwww, thanks Steph.
    Luger: Kissing ass much?