Page 412 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402410411412413414 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah the celebration was awesome! Least we won.. that's all that matters.
    Ronaldo celebrate his goal too.Man i loved that match

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Creative to HQ please?

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Creative to HQ please?
    On my way!!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Aries: Whether it be the US, IC, World Heavyweight, or WWE Championship....gold is in my future

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: Whether it be the US, IC, World Heavyweight, or WWE Championship....gold is in my future
    Maria: Speaking of gold, did you see that tall leprechaun?! He was big and pale and.....and......wait? What was I talking about agaaaaaaain? ......oh yeah! The leprechaun! But he looks kinda scary though. I think he won some battle royal at Backlash.

Blog Entries
    Kelly Kelly: So....Trish is going to be at Raw...hmm...the diva of the past might just get to meet the diva of the present...and no Sable...I'm not referring to you. If i was referring to you, I'd be referring to the diva of Egyptian times. #futurechampion.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Kelly Kelly: So....Trish is going to be at Raw...hmm...the diva of the past might just get to meet the diva of the present...and no Sable...I'm not referring to you. If i was referring to you, I'd be referring to the diva of Egyptian times. #futurechampion.
    ???: Hey Kelly, and I say this with the greatest respect for the...talents...you have. Will you shut the hell up? The Divas Division hasn't been good for a very long time. Nitro will change that. I'm coming back, better than ever. And if any of the mainstream divas like yourself or Tamina or Sable or Trish Stratus want to challenge that, I'll see you in the ring on Thursday Nights.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Maria: Speaking of gold, did you see that tall leprechaun?! He was big and pale and.....and......wait? What was I talking about agaaaaaaain? ......oh yeah! The leprechaun! But he looks kinda scary though. I think he won some battle royal at Backlash.
    Aries: Yep...sure did Maria. I think he was the guy off of the Lucky Charms box.

Kevin Steen: So, would you look at that. Not even Truth's little boy friend could help him out. I hope you learned a lesson by getting your ass kicked Truth. If not I'd gladly do it again, but I may leave you worse for wear.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    ???: Hey Kelly, and I say this with the greatest respect for the...talents...you have. Will you shut the hell up? The Divas Division hasn't been good for a very long time. Nitro will change that. I'm coming back, better than ever. And if any of the mainstream divas like yourself or Tamina or Sable or Trish Stratus want to challenge that, I'll see you in the ring on Thursday Nights.
    Kelly: I'm sorry...am I speaking to mae young? Vickie Guerrero? The female version of Chris Jericho? See...it doesn't matter who you are...because the Diva's Division is my world