Page 409 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399407408409410411 419 459 509 909 1409 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Benjamin: All-American Perfection? So that's what you call yourselves? It doesn't matter really, because before you know it, your titles will be ours and no one will care to know you exist. You may have won at Backlash, but make no mistake. The next time you are in the ring with the World's Greatest Tag Team, you will not leave the arena with those titles.

Haas: Get real aquainted with those title Ziggler and Swagger, because you many not have them for long. Those titles are as good as ours! And not you, or those Prime Time Punks are going to stand in our way from getting them. There is only one place for the World Tag Team Championships, and it's on the World's Greatest Tag Team!
    Castagnoli: By that of curse you mean, The Kings of Wrestling because we are truly The World's Greatest Tag Team.

Hero: Forget what you think about tag team wrestling and how highly you think of yourselves, when you face The Kings of Wrestling, you are facing the best tag team in the world and it wont be long before are the next WWE Tag Team Champions.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 09-18-2012 at 04:51 PM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Benjamin: All-American Perfection? So that's what you call yourselves? It doesn't matter really, because before you know it, your titles will be ours and no one will care to know you exist. You may have won at Backlash, but make no mistake. The next time you are in the ring with the World's Greatest Tag Team, you will not leave the arena with those titles.

Haas: Get real aquainted with those title Ziggler and Swagger, because you many not have them for long. Those titles are as good as ours! And not you, or those Prime Time Punks are going to stand in our way from getting them. There is only one place for the World Tag Team Championships, and it's on the World's Greatest Tag Team!
    Jack Swagger: The World's Greatest Tag team just isn't great enough are you? Ziggler and Swagger, All American Perfection, is not only the world's greatest tag team, but the best tag team in the history of the WWE. You didn't provide much of a challenge to us because we beat you fairly easy, and now are the Tag Team Champions. That mean were the best, better than the rest, and better than the supposed World's Greatest Tag Team.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    *Jack Swagger slaps A.W. upside the face.*

Jack Swagger: Make another joke about Vickie and see what happens, at least she can hold onto a job longer than a couple of weeks. And you want to know what you three all have in common? You're all failures. A.W. is a failed comedian, and late night talk show host; Titus is a failed NFL football player, and Darren you are a failed attempt at a Jersey Shore ripoff. I've succeeded at everything I have done in my career, I am a two time two time All American American, an NCAA champion, a former World Champion, and the current WWE Tag Team Champions. So go ahead and make your jokes, and continue to fail at trying to get laughs, because in the end, All American Perfection will be the one's laughing.
    A.W.: You know, all this time, you've been saying all I say is jokes. But guess what? I ain't tellin' jokes, I'm telling the truth and with the way you just lashed out at me, you know it hurts. You can come here and try to shaken me up and make me lose confidence in myself but that ain't gonna happen. These two men behind me are the future. They symbolize unity. Wherever one goes, we all go. Last time I checked, there are two tag team champions so where's Ziggler at? Where's Vickie? Oh wait! I know, she's getting her face stuffed at the catering area and with more than just food. She's also after some "breadsticks" if you catch my drift.

OOC: Sweet! More tag teams!
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 09-18-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A.W.: You know, all this time, you've been saying all I say is jokes. But guess what? I ain't tellin' jokes, I'm telling the truth and with the way you just lashed out at me, you know it hurts. You can come here and try to shaken me up and make me lose confidence in myself but that ain't gonna happen. These two men behind me are the future. They symbolize unity. Wherever one goes, we all go. Last time I checked, there are two tag team champions so where's Ziggler at? Where's Vickie? Oh wait! I know, she's getting her face stuffed at the catering area and with more than just food. She's also after some "breadsticks" if you catch my drift.

OOC: Sweet! More tag teams!
    Jack Swagger: More sex jokes A.W., hope you like unemployment better the second time around. And I don't need Ziggler and Vickie by my side everywhere we go, because I know we both can kick anyone's ass by ourselves. We are the Tag Team Champs, stronger than you will ever be. Its sad that in order for you to be serious, I have to hit you. I'll warn you now, that if next time I'll just take it out on your two 'boys' in the ring, and continue to prove why All American Perfection is and will be the best tag team the WWE has ever seen, made up of the two best superstars in WWE history.

G. Go to HQ when possible. I just posted a load of shit about In Your House

Billy Gunn: SUCK IT!
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    G. Go to HQ when possible. I just posted a load of shit about In Your House

Billy Gunn: SUCK IT!
    Just went there lol

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Castagnoli: By that of curse you mean, The Kings of Wrestling because we are truly The World's Greatest Tag Team.

Hero: Forget what you think about tag team wrestling and how highly you think of yourselves, when you face The Kings of Wrestling, you are facing the bet tag team in the world and it wont be long before are the next WWE Tag Team Champions.
    Haas: HA Please! Why would we be talking about you two? Everyone knows that the True Kings of Wrestling are Haas and Benjamin.

Benjamin: You haven't done anything here to prove that you are the Kings of Wrestling. All that indie stuff holds no weight here. What are you without that? Your just another team hoping to take our place. And we can assure you that that won't be happening anytime soon.

Jack Swagger: The World's Greatest Tag team just isn't great enough are you? Ziggler and Swagger, All American Perfection, is not only the world's greatest tag team, but the best tag team in the history of the WWE. You didn't provide much of a challenge to us because we beat you fairly easy, and now are the Tag Team Champions. That mean were the best, better than the rest, and better than the supposed World's Greatest Tag Team.
    Benjamin: You both know good and well that if you hadn't come in last during that gauntlet that you would not be holding those titles. You didn't beat us easily, and you wouldn't have beaten us at all if we didn't eliminate two other groups before you.

Haas: You may have won the titles, and you may have eliminated us, but you are not, and never be better than us. We don't need a title to be the best, and we are going to prove that.

Benjamin: So go ahead and hide behind your title belts. Cause you are too afraid to take us on at 100%.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Jack Swagger: More sex jokes A.W., hope you like unemployment better the second time around. And I don't need Ziggler and Vickie by my side everywhere we go, because I know we both can kick anyone's ass by ourselves. We are the Tag Team Champs, stronger than you will ever be. Its sad that in order for you to be serious, I have to hit you. I'll warn you now, that if next time I'll just take it out on your two 'boys' in the ring, and continue to prove why All American Perfection is and will be the best tag team the WWE has ever seen, made up of the two best superstars in WWE history.
    A.W.: Oh really? So if that's the case then why did Ziggler need to find a tag team partner? He couldn't do anything by himself and he had Vickie seek you out. Face it, Swagger. He's using you. You're at the top now but once you've been dethroned by The Primetime Players, he'll leave you in a heartbeat. I wasn't kidding when I said you were myopic. The Primetime Players always look towards the future and the future is us and those belts.

Haas: HA Please! Why would we be talking about you two? Everyone knows that the True Kings of Wrestling are Haas and Benjamin.

Benjamin: You haven't done anything here to prove that you are the Kings of Wrestling. All that indie stuff holds no weight here. What are you without that? Your just another team hoping to take our place. And we can assure you that that won't be happening anytime soon.
    Hero: Please, Kings take their place at the top. We have proven throughout the world that when it comes to tag team wrestling....sure you got your Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns and hell even Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, "The World's Greatest Tag Team" named out there but ask anyone who the best is and only one name that stands out.....The Kings of of Wrestling.

Castagnoli: I know you must be talking about the previous run here where you felt you accomplished something accomplished by becoming 2 time WWE Tag Team Champions but you see that was then and this is now. There is no greater team than us, I mean who here has been named tag team of the year? Who here has held tag team gold wherever they go better than us? Certainly not you.

So there is no place that you hold for us to take, since you are simply another stepping stone in the way of The Kings of Wrestling path to becoming WWE Tag Team Champions, which will happen. We can promise you that.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 09-18-2012 at 05:25 PM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Aries: At Backlash...I'll admit...I stalled....but that doesn't change the direction I'm headed in. The top is my goal...and I won't stop till I'm there. It doesn't matter if Brock, Punk, Edge, Kidd, or Jericho get in my way. I'm the future of wrestling, I'm the future of the WWE