Page 407 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 3073573974054064074084094174575079071407 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 18195
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A.W.: Speaking of Vickie, keep her on a leash, will ya? I told you I was gonna be wearing a brown suit and just like I said, she thought I was a pork chop and tried to eat me! Talk about no class! I even got the bite mark to prove it.

Young: And keep your arm down, man! We don't wanna be smellin' all that rank B.O. of yours!

O'Neil: Sheesh! Ever heard of Axe?!

A.W.: And will someone please get me that mop?! With the way he said "Showff", I got some spit in my eye. Seriously, he'd make a better garden sprinkler than a wrestler but the thing is, the sprinkler would have more charisma! Ahahahahahahahahaha!
    Jack Swagger: Very funny, while you do all your talking outside of the ring, I do mine in it, and guess what? I back it up every time I step in the ring, and you can see that by this championship. And when I'm the best superstar in the history of the WWE, you two will still be sitting here making jokes

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Jack Swagger: Very funny, while you do all your talking outside of the ring, I do mine in it, and guess what? I back it up every time I step in the ring, and you can see that by this championship. And when I'm the best superstar in the history of the WWE, you two will still be sitting here making jokes
    Young: The best? Uh ohhhhhhhh.....

O'Neil: Your cheerleader friend might have some objection to that.

A.W.: Forget all that. You myopic or something. There are THREE of us here, amigo and the THREE you're seeing are the trio that will represent the WWE Tag Team Championships after we beat you and uh...Zigs. Speaking of which, I think I know why they're named ZigSwag.

Young: Why?

A.W.: Well, think about it; SWAG=Secretly We Are Gay.

O'Neil: Right! And lines that are zigs aren't......

Young: STRAIGHT! Ahahahahahaha!

A.W.: Now you two are gettin' it!

Blog Entries
    First page updated. As has the rules for this fed. Please look over them, if you are new to eFedding, this may be your only warning.

On a more positive note, as long as Mr. Anderson doesn't drop the Intercontinental Championship on Raw (which he shouldn't - seeing it's a Nitro title), he will surpass Ultimate Warrior - as the longest reigning champion EVER in the four months of the WWE Fantasy Fed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    First page updated. As has the rules for this fed. Please look over them, if you are new to eFedding, this may be your only warning.

On a more positive note, as long as Mr. Anderson doesn't drop the Intercontinental Championship on Raw (which he shouldn't - seeing it's a Nitro title), he will surpass Ultimate Warrior - as the longest reigning champion EVER in the four months of the WWE Fantasy Fed
    Cool. I'll go check it out now.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Young: The best? Uh ohhhhhhhh.....

O'Neil: Your cheerleader friend might have some objection to that.

A.W.: Forget all that. You myopic or something. There are THREE of us here, amigo and the THREE you're seeing are the trio that will represent the WWE Tag Team Championships after we beat you and uh...Zigs. Speaking of which, I think I know why they're named ZigSwag.

Young: Why?

A.W.: Well, think about it; SWAG=Secretly We Are Gay.

O'Neil: Right! And lines that are zigs aren't......

Young: STRAIGHT! Ahahahahahaha!

A.W.: Now you two are gettin' it!
    Jack Swagger: First off we are All American Perfection, the WWE Tag Team Champions, and I don't know if you've been living under a rock, but I happened to be married to a model, more than the three of you can say. And I still don't see why you're making jokes, but since we are, why are you guys called the Prime Time Players? Prime Time means between 7 and 11 pm, when the best shine, but thats clearly not you two, because all I saw was you lose on primetime television. All American Perfection is the one that showed up in primetime, thats why the WWE pays us the millions and millions of dollars, not wasting it on chumps like you

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Wow, doesn't even feel like that long. Anyways I'm honored, and looking forward to whomever I feud with next.

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Blog Entries
    Wow, doesn't even feel like that long. Anyways I'm honored, and looking forward to whomever I feud with next.
    You MORE than deserve it dude. I'm delighted with all the champions at the minute. They all IC as regularly as possible (not always possible for some, but still great to see), been dedicated to this fed - some from back in December when K2J made the original version, plus, the promos kick-ass!

You MORE than deserve it dude. I'm delighted with all the champions at the minute. They all IC as regularly as possible (not always possible for some, but still great to see), been dedicated to this fed - some from back in December when K2J made the original version, plus, the promos kick-ass!
    BTW great job with the first page

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Blog Entries
    Oh, and Shaz, I include you in this - along with many others - they just don't have a championship... yet

And yes TT, I did just quote myself. DEAL WITH IT!

Blog Entries
    BTW great job with the first page
    Cheers dude. I'll edit in our official In Your House logo, when I get it.