Page 406 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396404405406407408 416 456 506 906 1406 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I am I just don't know who I could take up as. I mean the OBVIOUS choice would be Eddie but no deceased wrestlers idk who do you all think I could have a good run with?
    Hernandez? Hunico? Homicide?

I am I just don't know who I could take up as. I mean the OBVIOUS choice would be Eddie but no deceased wrestlers idk who do you all think I could have a good run with?
    Is Alberto Del Rio taken? He'd be good.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Jack Swagger: I told you, All American Perfection will be the best tag team in the history of the WWE. We are the Tag Team Champions and will continue to be until we get bored and no longer want to be here. But that isn't going to happen for a long time.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    It's funny because I'm the whitest Hispanic you'll ever know haha WAIT I got it is Batista taken?!?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

PM me a list of names you're interested with, and I'll tell you if they're available.

It's funny because I'm the whitest Hispanic you'll ever know haha WAIT I got it is Batista taken?!?
    Nope all yours

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Jack Swagger: I told you, All American Perfection will be the best tag team in the history of the WWE. We are the Tag Team Champions and will continue to be until we get bored and no longer want to be here. But that isn't going to happen for a long time.
    A.W.: Awwwww great. Now we gotta hear this moron spit and splutter his lines as he talks on and on about the biggest fluke of the century. Someone grab a mop.

Young: It's pretty easy to win when you're the last team to enter.

O'Neil: More like easy to win when you sit back and let the more talented partner do all the work.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A.W.: Awwwww great. Now we gotta hear this moron spit and splutter his lines as he talks on and on about the biggest fluke of the century. Someone grab a mop.

Young: It's pretty easy to win when you're the last team to enter.

O'Neil: More like easy to win when you sit back and let the more talented partner do all the work.
    Jack Swagger: Who has the gold right now? *Swagger raises his belt* Not you two. It doesn't matter when we entered, for the simple fact that we won, and guess what A.W.? Vickie Guerrero is once again managing champions, and you are managing two people who didn't even win once last night. You came in, and swiftly got eliminated, while the All American American, and the ShowOff actually won, and not only beat a team, but did so to win this championship.

Jack Swagger: Who has the gold right now? *Swagger raises his belt* Not you two. It doesn't matter when we entered, for the simple fact that we won, and guess what A.W.? Vickie Guerrero is once again managing champions, and you are managing two people who didn't even win once last night. You came in, and swiftly got eliminated, while the All American American, and the ShowOff actually won, and not only beat a team, but did so to win this championship.
    Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: The only thing that Vickie Guerrero manages to do nowadays, is getting 20 hamburgers in her mouth so they can go straight to her thighs!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    A.W.: Speaking of Vickie, keep her on a leash, will ya? I told you I was gonna be wearing a brown suit and just like I said, she thought I was a pork chop and tried to eat me! Talk about no class! I even got the bite mark to prove it.

Young: And keep your arm down, man! We don't wanna be smellin' all that rank B.O. of yours!

O'Neil: Sheesh! Ever heard of Axe?!

A.W.: And will someone please get me that mop?! With the way he said "Showff", I got some spit in my eye. Seriously, he'd make a better garden sprinkler than a wrestler but the thing is, the sprinkler would have more charisma! Ahahahahahahahahaha!