Page 399 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389397398399400401 409 449 499 899 1399 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 18790
  1. #3981
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    ???: IT'S ME!!

    D. D. P.

    Welp, business just picked up. Welcome, my man.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  2. #3982
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    This is a feud we (creative) all wanted to happen ever since Tommy wanted to be DDP (some time before Wrestlemania).

    And now we get a chance to play it out
    Albeit not as much as THBK wanted to do the feud. The guy's had his heart set on this since around WrestleMania.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  3. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    This is a feud we (creative) all wanted to happen ever since Tommy wanted to be DDP (some time before Wrestlemania).

    And now we get a chance to play it out
    Yeah but Orton was Bear's character then




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #3984
    DDP in here is going to be great, I can already tell.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  5. #3985
    DDP.... Awesome!!!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  6. #3986
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Albeit not as much as THBK wanted to do the feud. The guy's had his heart set on this since around WrestleMania.
    Very true. So Mag, you can majorly thanks THBK for letting you feud with TT, and vice versa

    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah but Orton was Bear's character then
    That was our only concern with the feud: TT vs Bear II

  7. #3987
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,624
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Really?

    Oh man i get the chance to work with you,awesome
    I'm also really looking forward to working with you man! Liked your stuff since you started out in the feds!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #3988
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,971
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    DDP in here is going to be great, I can already tell.
    It's not so much DDP as it is who's controlling him.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  9. #3989
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Very true. So Mag, you can majorly thanks THBK for letting you feud with TT, and vice versa



    That was our only concern with the feud: TT vs Bear II
    Haha, everything worked for you guys then




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #3990
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm also really looking forward to working with you man! Liked your stuff since you started out in the feds!
    Thanks man i can't wait for this




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.