Page 386 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376384385386387388 396 436 486 886 1386 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Maria: You startled me! You know where the Divas locker room is? I've been looking for 2 days.
    Luger: You just missed it. It's labelled "Lex Luger". All the divas come in there

Oh, I forgot to mention, whilst scanning through - great work Krysys

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Luger: You just missed it. It's labelled "Lex Luger". All the divas come in there
    Ziggler: Maybe 20 years ago Luger! Most of the divas now seek the ultimate perfection.. Dolph Ziggler, but hey.. It's not showing off, when you can back it up like I can! #Heel.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Maria: But Mr. #, Luger says that all the Divas go to his locker room. Are you lying by any chance? >:I

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ziggler: Maybe 20 years ago Luger! Most of the divas now seek the ultimate perfection.. Dolph Ziggler, but hey.. It's not showing off, when you can back it up like I can! #Heel.
    Luger: Hey! You got that whale of a Guerrero. All the girls want "The Total Package", the man with the largest package. I've often heard that people "show off", to cover up for their bullshitness. Like you in bed for example Ziggles

OCC - Management - when you ever need a ppv poster made, let me know what ppv it is for and details on it and i will make it.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Maria: But Mr. #, Luger says that all the Divas go to his locker room. Are you lying by any chance? >:I
    Luger: He is lying honey. Just get into the shower, and we'll discuss it in there

Blog Entries
    Luger: He is lying honey. Just get into the shower, and we'll discuss it in there
    Maria: Well........if you say so.

Luger: Hey! You got that whale of a Guerrero. All the girls want "The Total Package", the man with the largest package. I've often heard that people "show off", to cover up for their bullshitness. Like you in bed for example Ziggles
    Ziggler: Largest package? from what I here.. Your package arrives with quick delivery, while I always give the best performance in and out of the ring.. choice is your's Maria, But don't come running too me when Lex loser lets you down. #Heel.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    OCC - Management - when you ever need a ppv poster made, let me know what ppv it is for and details on it and i will make it.
    Noted dude.

Also, just pointing it out, commonly instead of OCC, it's OOC (For Out Of Character)